BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Kristy T.
This stuff is a good every day leave in conditioner and really helps with detangling any crazy knots. I love that the brand is pretty clean ingredients wise too.
mochahontas S.
Fort Worth, TX
I think this is a pretty decent leave in conditioning spray. It makes your hair look pretty good after you’ve cowshed it and it smells pretty good. I would only recommend this product for people with fine hair, I don’t think it would do much for coarse hair.
Sam K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've gone through a few bottles of Briogeo's Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioner and it is pretty nice. I feel like the misting pump can get a bit clogged up, in my experience at least, so I personally prefer to spray into my hands and then apply to my hair for a more even coverage. Leaves my hair less frizzy and smells pretty.
Alisha C.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Amazing leave in conditioner spray! Smells unbelievable! Works great with my hair type!
Yelena B.
Syracuse, NY
I tried this because it was in a Fab fit fun box I got and I loved it . I love the way this product makes my hair feel. It leaves it soft and silky. It smells great and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Madeline M.
I SWEAR by Briogeo’s leave in conditioning spray! Not only did it make my hair incredibly soft after just one use, but it just overall made my hair feel like it was a healthier head of hair. I couldn’t recommend anything harder if I tried. Definitely worth the purchase and I would absolutely buy it over and over again!
Juli N.
New York , NY
I normally don't use a ton of hair products but this is my go to after workouts. It helps saves time in the morning when getting ready and works wonders at making hair smooth and detangled. The scent is great and you don't need to use a ton of of it so it lasts quite a while
McKenzie L.
Maple Grove , MN
I got a sample of this in ipsy and when I ran out I had to get the full size! This stuff has been a god send for my hair. I have very dry hair and this has helped so much with leaving my ends soft instead of a fuzzy frizzy mess! I also love the smell of their products!
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I use this in damp hair after almost every time I wash my hair. It smells nice, and makes my hair soft and hydrated. Sometimes my hair looks hoarse when I don’t keep my conditioner in long enough after purple shampoo, and this makes it look and feel so much better instantly. Also helps detangle!
April T.
New York
I honestly love this product it makes my hair sooo soft and it is affordable in my opinion since it last sooo long it definitely has hydrated my hair and it’s one of the best I have ever tried. I would definitely recommend this product and I’m satisfied with my results !
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora