BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Jennifer B.
The product smells great and makes my hair smooth it made my hair extremely oily though. I was washing my hair every day so I had to stop using it. This product just wasnt for me personally.
Shelly S.
I use a conditioner bar in the shower that I make so using a leave in conditioner didn't seem necessary to me.  Plus, it took me forever to find what works best for my hair.  I thought my hair looked the best it ever has. I figured since I have the leave in conditioner, I will try.  To my surprise, my hair looks even better that before.
Danielle S.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely loved it. It kept my hair hydrated and didn’t feel greasy at all. It smells amazing too so that’s an added bonus. I tried to buy a new bottle in my closest sijcp but they don’t carry it in store so I have to order online which sucks. Worth it though 100%
danielle s.
I received this product in one of my subscription boxes. It smells really good, like coconuts. I spray this in my hair when it is damp when i get out of the shower. You can use it before air drying your hair or blow drying it. I have noticed that my hair is not as dry and is shiny after using. I like this product.
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg. This stuff is amazing. I use it everyday and it leaves my hair so shiny and hydrated. I’ve also noticed less split ends over time, so I feel like it’s actually repairing and strengthening my hair! It does have a strong scent, but once it’s diffused through the hair it smells really light and fresh. Briogeo has become my absolute favorite hair brand!
Brandi E.
Cincinnati, OH
This spray adds great shine to hair and helps tame any frizz. The smell is quite inviting and I enjoyed it. Make sure you don't use a ton bc that will weigh down your hair or make it greasy but this really helped on the days I left my hair natural and curly. I'd wake up in the morning and use it to eliminate all the fuzz i accumulated over night
Kathrin W.
Midlothian, TX
I have very fine, thin hair. This last pregnancy really messed with it and it’s drier than ever before. I never used leave in conditioners because my hair was always greasy. I’m so happy with this. It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it keeps it looking healthy! It’s totally worth the price tag!
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
I had never liked using a leave in conditioner until I tried this one! It literally transforms the way my hair looks when I dry it. It smooths it out and makes my hair look even more shiny and healthy! It also makes my hair super soft! I love it!
Anna B.
Jefferson, IA
Love this!! It works great, smells good, and is affordable. It had lasted me for a long time. I only wash my hair every 2-3 days but it’s smooth and this spray doesn’t make it greasy. My hair can tangle easy when it’s wet so it’s nice to have something that lasts this long and works this great
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down! I use it on my hair and my two year old daughter’s hair. It is right on par as far as price goes with other higher end hair products. It’s one of the more natural products for your hair that you can buy. Oh and it smells like a tropical vacation! I could not love it more.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora