BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Felica C.
Goulais river , ON
This stuff smells amazing! It works wonders on my dry, damaged hair as well. Just wish it was not so expensive
Shanelle R.
Victoria , BC
This product is one of the best leave in conditioning spray ive ever used. I dont think ill use anything else.
Vanessa P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing! Light weight gives so much shine and hydration to my dull bleached hair. Smells so good too! Love it
Kaitlyn N.
I received this product in my January boxycharm. It makes my hair so soft and doesn’t weigh it down at all!
Jasmine S.
Love love love. Smells awesome and makes my hair feel soft and looks shiny. I would recommend to others.
Laura M.
Doral
This Leave in Conditioner is my favorite because is so lightweight and leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Taylor G.
Burlington, ON
Got this in my ipsy bag. And I really enjoyed it. It didn't do the most noticeable job but it worked.
Jennifer T.
Love this product! Easy to use and smells amazing. Makes my hair soft and adds a nice shine
Taylor K.
edmonton
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells so nice and makes my hair soft and smooth. Easy to use, love the packaging !
Ana Cecília M.
This does nothing on my hair and the scent is ok. I would rather buy another it's a 10
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora