BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Amanda P.
canada
I have bought 2 of these now.. I use it every time my hair is wet! And I use it on my daughters super curly hair. Works amazingly
Sherry C.
Canada
I love the smell and it makes my hair looks healthy and shiny. It's my go to brand for hair products, especially for conditioner
Joana B.
Toronto
Every time I shower I use this and it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The smell is great and doesn’t leave the hair sticky
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
I’m absolutely obsessed with this leave in conditioner. I always put in after wash my hair. Keeps my hair looking healthy.
Nicole G.
Indio, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Totally makes my hair shiny and soft. People always say they love my hair and I always say I love this stuff. #trickortreat
Natasha G.
New Harbour trinity bay , Newfoundland and Labrador
Pretty decent product. Not my most favorite brand but better then alot I have tried and smells amazing which is a bonus.
camila a.
Salt Lake Cit
It leaves my hair without frizz, hydrated, soft. I loved the smell of leave-in. When I finish the one I won I'll buy more
Olivia M.
Sault Ste, ON
I purchased the travel size bottle to try it out and I couldn’t be happier. Leaves my hair feeling softer and stronger.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Love this leave-in conditioning spray! Love the way my hair looks and feels after I'm done styling! Smells so amazing!
Cvt #8200 Jackie Y.
Doral, FL
I really liked this leave in, it reaaaaaally moisturizes my hair and I can’t live without it💖💖 best for shiny hair!!!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora