BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Julia C.
Este producto es lo máximo. Recibi una muestra y al primer uso mi pelo se veía toralmente diferente. Queda con un acabado brilloso y sin verse grasoso. Definitivamente compraría el producto y lo recomiendo 100%.
Gabriela G.
Montreal, QC
Really soft and good finish. Smells awesome and is not greasy at all. The only problem that i found is that this leave in adds some thickness to be better brushed or have an easy way to be stylish.
Christie B.
Smells delicious! No yuck ingredients in here. Really detangles my long hair after washing, so I can comb through it without damaging my hair. It is lightweight and not greasy. Great!!
Honey B.
Dubai, Dubai
This was the first leave in conditioning spray I used. It’s to be applied after hair wash and towel dry. I like it. My hair was shinnier and kinda silkier than my norm. I really like Briogeo hair care!
Natalie H.
Halifax, NS
This leave in conditioner does every word it says it will!! A very nice milky moisturizing product with no harsh silicons, sulfstes, or parabens!! Recommend recommend recommend!
Toni F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
highly reccomended ! use this in my bang to help them from being frizzy and they look fantastic after blow drying. No crunchyness or sticky feeling either which it a huge +++
Laure B.
Saint, QC
Briogeo... I love the product that I've gotten in Fabfitfun boxes. It was the first time I ever heard of this brand, but I'm pretty happy I did. First of all, it's smell so good. And after using it my hair does feel smoother. I'll admit that I use a lot of different products, so I can't tell if it works by itself or it's the combination of everything. Matter of fact is that I love the smell and only for that I could put this product every day on my hair.
As well, I'd would be curious to try their other products to know about what they offer. Also, I would decide the right product for my hair type and the treatment I wanna do.
But so far, I really like this brand and I'll definitely purchase other products of this brand.
Luis P.
The Briogeo Rosarco Milk it is a reparative lightweight leave-in conditioning spray that contains a nourishing blend or rosehip, aragan and coconut oil. For use, spray throughout clean, damp hair and letting dry. I like the scents. I got it in my Play By Sephora. Highly recommend.
Kerri B.
I received this item from my monthly ipsy glam bag subscription and I have to say that I am in love! What I am most pleased by is the smell. It smells really good. It is lightweight and I use it as part of my detangling process on wash day. It also helps to define my curls. Hadn't seen them in a while. I would definitely recommend. I'm looking to get the full-size version once my sample is done!
Deborah S.
toronto, ON
I absolutely love this leave/in conditioning spray. I only air dry my hair and put a little curl cream product in there. This leaves my hair completely soft and manageable. Also I find my hair dries so much nicer with this. My curls are much less frizzy :) and so much bouncier. Gotta stock up for life so I'm never without this!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora