BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I have waist long hair that I dyed from black to blonde to black again and it gets very tangled. This product completely shocked me. My hair feels like I just got it cut and salon-shampooed after I use it. There’s nothing more I can say except try it for yourself!
Allison G.
Somerville, MA
I had been using a different leave-in conditioner spray for about 3 years before I tried this one. I'm so happy I switched! The smell got me right away. It's a nice, light coconuty smell which lasts throughout the whole day even after your hair is dry. The product itself conditions the hair and leaves it feeling beautiful and hydrated. My favorite way to use it is to spray it into my hand, put a few drops of the IGK Mixed Feelings concentrated drops (for blondes), mix them together, and finger it through my hair
Casey M.
Boscawen , NH
This is some good stuff! When I don’t feel like conditioning my hair I use this, but I tend to use it more when I’m braiding my hair when it is dry. I spritz my hair with it before braiding and when I take my hair out it leaves more defined and shinier waves!
JJ L.
Scarsdale, NY
I got the mini version as a sample from Birchbox and I must say that so far I've been loving it. I have dry, damaged hair from perming/dyeing my hair too much in a short period of time (lots of split ends), so I've been working on restoring my hair through a variety of conditioning products. This, while not the best, is a easy way to start because it's a lightweight spray (doesn't make hair feel too sticky/gunky like some products do).
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I just finished a sample of briogeo rosarco milk reparative leave-in conditioner spray, and I really love it I use it every day after I'm done showering and once my hair is Airdried it feels really soft. I'm so glad I got another one because it works wonders.
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
I can’t remember what life was like before using this product! That’s how GOOD it is! As a person with curly hair this is a staple in my hair routine after I shower. A little goes a long way so this will last you a very long time. It leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated once my hair dries. Plus I love this brand for using clean ingredients (no parabens, sulfates, etc). Would highly recommend this to all people with curly hair!
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
I love this leave in conditioner. It is my favorite so far. It really helped hydrate my hair and control frizz on my ends. I found this product better than Its a 10. I like the scent also. I will purchase this again.
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
Amazing. I received this in my subscription box, and let it sit for a while because I had not heard of it. I have pretty dry, coarse hair from being dyed (only temporary, but a lot) and just genetics. I started using this about a week ago and I have noticed a real difference in my hair. It makes my hair so soft and it dries with the ends looking so much healthier and shinier than before. My hair is hydrated and healthy feeling after a long time again, will definitely be buying this full size.
Isabella H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is an amazing leave in. I have fine curly hair and it does not weigh my hair down. It hydrates the hair and leaves it feeling soft. It’s also great on second or third day curls as it really refreshes the shape.
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is probably my favorite leave in conditioner spray! I love it so much and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth! Most leave in condtioners leave my hair greasy and dirty but this stuff is magic! I use it after every shower! I will be buying again!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora