BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alison S.
Algonquin, IL
Love this, makes my hair feel amazing! So soft and don't have to worry about split ends
Sara G.
Beaver, UT
This stuff is amazing!!! It also smells very good!! It works wonders on my fine hair!!!
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Got this in my spring FabFitFun box and absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
Beatriz Y.
Idk but this didn’t work for me. It made my hair feel dirty it doesn’t repair nothing.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Smells super wonderful, it's light, it makes my hair super soft and silky. I love it!
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great, my hair feels so soft and my curls look gorgeous after just once use!
Actually a great product, makes my hair really soft and smooth and hydrated.
Ivonne J.
I have tried lots of leave in sprays and by far this one makes my hair feel normal it’s doesn’t have that extra weight to it
Marceyethewarrior s.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a quality product but if you have thick hair you might have to use quite a bit to see the positive effects. The price isn’t terrible and it worked well for a spray in product. I will try more products from this brand!
Yesena J.
Santa Clara , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite leave in spray I originally received it in a gift set as a sample size an immediately loved it. I have purchased this product about 5 times and I enjoy it so much. My hair gets tangled so fast and when I spray this in my wet hair it makes all the tangles go away. The smell is delicious and it does not leave a residue on my hair. Love it! Must have product

Sephora