BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica M.
This is a great leave in conditioner the smell is amazing I use it all the Time! It's great
Alex G.
Louisville
I use this on my daughters hair and it has made a huge difference! Plus it smells amazing!
Marielle T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the second purchase and I would get it again. It leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Casey D.
This leaves my hair so soft and silky without it being greasy. It makes my hair look shiny
Abby G.
My hair is so soft and this really helps detangle my hair after I shower.. smells great too
Seanae B.
Gustine
I absolutely love this!! Feels fresh on my scalp and very light weight, and love the smell
Sydney S.
Holland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair smell great and feeling silky smooth.
Kaitlin O.
Santa Monica , CA
Makes my hair so smooth and silky. Use it about once a week. A little pricey but worth it
Terra M.
Columbus
I didn’t really notice any help from this product. Smells great but other than that, dud.
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this leave in conditioner every time I wash my hair, this is amazing I recommend
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
Does anyone know the real difference between the Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray vs the BRIOGEO™ Don't Despair, Repair! Strength + Moisture Leave-In Mask? Upon reading these they do the same thing, but the other calls it self a mask.
Lella J.
Does anyone use this product as a part of their CG routine?

Sephora