BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this leave in conditioner every time I wash my hair, this is amazing I recommend
Lily Z.
Amazing!!!! Super conditions and leaves hair sooo soft and light and smelling delicious
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Got this in my spring FabFitFun box and absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
Beatriz Y.
Idk but this didn’t work for me. It made my hair feel dirty it doesn’t repair nothing.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Smells super wonderful, it's light, it makes my hair super soft and silky. I love it!
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great, my hair feels so soft and my curls look gorgeous after just once use!
Actually a great product, makes my hair really soft and smooth and hydrated.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER EVER!!!! received in my monthly Ipsy box and I just had to buy the cull product. Keeps hair super hydrated and leaves a beautiful shine. A little pricy for a full size product, but so great I just had to
Buy
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Out of my anti-frizz samplers curated by Sephora, this brand has three amazing oils that nourish your hair: Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, and Coconut Oil. Added bonus it leaves your hair smelling amazing!!
Yesena J.
Santa Clara , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite leave in spray I originally received it in a gift set as a sample size an immediately loved it. I have purchased this product about 5 times and I enjoy it so much. My hair gets tangled so fast and when I spray this in my wet hair it makes all the tangles go away. The smell is delicious and it does not leave a residue on my hair. Love it! Must have product
Christina R.
medford, MA
Compare this to Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray?

Sephora