BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alyssa R.
Waunakee, WI
This stuff is amazing! Easy spray. Helps detangle hair and smells amazing. I love this brand
Erin F.
Stamford, CT
I’ve noticed remarkable difference in the smoothness of my hair since using this leave in.
Alex G.
Louisville
I use this on my daughters hair and it has made a huge difference! Plus it smells amazing!
Monica M.
This is a great leave in conditioner the smell is amazing I use it all the Time! It's great
Amanda T.
Newport, MI
Use this every time I shower and it’s a must for me. I love the smell and the way it feels.
Casey D.
This leaves my hair so soft and silky without it being greasy. It makes my hair look shiny
Marielle T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the second purchase and I would get it again. It leaves your hair smooth and silky.
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This smells really good! It also leaves my hair feeling nice and helps get the tangles out!
Seanae B.
Gustine
I absolutely love this!! Feels fresh on my scalp and very light weight, and love the smell
Abby G.
My hair is so soft and this really helps detangle my hair after I shower.. smells great too
How does this compare to unite 7seconds ?
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I’m assuming that since this is a spray, it’s very light weight. Is there anyone out there with VERY curly/coily hair similar to mine that has tried this? Btw I’m 3C/4A.
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is the difference between this and your normal store bought leave in conditioning spray?
Abby G.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this hydrate and detangle your hair?

Sephora