BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sydney S.
Holland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair smell great and feeling silky smooth.
Sara G.
Beaver, UT
This stuff is amazing!!! It also smells very good!! It works wonders on my fine hair!!!
Alison S.
Algonquin, IL
Love this, makes my hair feel amazing! So soft and don't have to worry about split ends
Liset S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this leave in conditioner every time I wash my hair, this is amazing I recommend
Beatriz Y.
Idk but this didn’t work for me. It made my hair feel dirty it doesn’t repair nothing.
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
Got this in my spring FabFitFun box and absolutely love the way it makes my hair feel.
Lily Z.
Amazing!!!! Super conditions and leaves hair sooo soft and light and smelling delicious
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Smells super wonderful, it's light, it makes my hair super soft and silky. I love it!
Tiffany V.
Easton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells great, my hair feels so soft and my curls look gorgeous after just once use!
Actually a great product, makes my hair really soft and smooth and hydrated.
Maci L.
Reading, PA
What’s a good leave in conditioner? (Preferably from the drugstore). I love Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray, but I want to try to find a cheaper option as well.
Lizbeth B.
Doral, FL
Where I can buy it?
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Would this help a dry scalp?
Megan R.
Topeka, KS
Is this good for wavy porous hair?
Ali E.
Ballston Lake, NY
Does this product work? How many uses did it take until you saw a difference?

Sephora