BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Marceyethewarrior s.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a quality product but if you have thick hair you might have to use quite a bit to see the positive effects. The price isn’t terrible and it worked well for a spray in product. I will try more products from this brand!
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Out of my anti-frizz samplers curated by Sephora, this brand has three amazing oils that nourish your hair: Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, and Coconut Oil. Added bonus it leaves your hair smelling amazing!!
Ashley L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
My hair ends are.dry.and brittle after blow drying i spray this into ny hands and rub over my ends and they are silky and glass like. Highly recommend. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER EVER!!!! received in my monthly Ipsy box and I just had to buy the cull product. Keeps hair super hydrated and leaves a beautiful shine. A little pricy for a full size product, but so great I just had to
Buy
Ivonne J.
I have tried lots of leave in sprays and by far this one makes my hair feel normal it’s doesn’t have that extra weight to it
Lydia H.
Fort Worth
Don't normally like the products from here but this one actually works pretty well. I spay it on my wet ends after a shower and it keeps my hair looking smooth and healthy.
Yesena J.
Santa Clara , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite leave in spray I originally received it in a gift set as a sample size an immediately loved it. I have purchased this product about 5 times and I enjoy it so much. My hair gets tangled so fast and when I spray this in my wet hair it makes all the tangles go away. The smell is delicious and it does not leave a residue on my hair. Love it! Must have product
Ashley V.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Sephora
very disappointed! it was expensive. left my hair very greasy. just not a brand for me! some of the ingredients might not sit well with my skin type. such a great brand, which it was for me!
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
This is magic in a bottle my hair in the back is freeze but the day I applied this on my hair my hair is so organized I love it.It is the best product ever.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I just love this entire line. I only wash my hair every couple of days so this is great in between if I start to feel a little dry or anything. It does not weigh my hair down or make it oily and greasy. I've been coloring my hair for years and this line is the first thing to have really helped my hair feel soooo healthy
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Does this product contain sulfates?
Kenz T.
Evansville
Ercilia Z.
Is good for oily hair? Worth the money?

Sephora