BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
I absolutely LOVE this product! I got this through the fabfitfun box that I recently got. The first thing that I noticed is the beautiful smell. It is such a great and fresh scent. I also just like how lightweight the product is when sprayed into the hair. I really like it. I will for sure be getting this spray again when I run out. I like how it is pretty affordable for wht you get.
Jane T.
Markham, ON
This is so good! Smells amazing, natural and color safe for my bleached hair. It leaves my hair super soft and I like to use it on day 2 or 3 hair unwashed to make it soft again. My hair feels like straw after 3 days of not washing so I use the leave in spray to smoothen and soften my hair. After that the night or next day i will wash my hair
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
I received this in my fab fit fun box and wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. I have super dry and damaged hair and already use a leave in. I tried this instead of the usual one night, twisted my wet hair in a bun and slept on it. The next day my hair was soft and had nice little waves in it (still slightly damp). Usually I would have had to add more products or style my hair but it left it so nice I didn't have to. Very impressed!!
Kateryna P.
This conditionig spray really repears my hair! It was first product I ever tried from Boriego. It leaves my hair nice and soft and my hair feels light. Love the smell of this spray and it also does the job with detangling. I use it before my blow dry. Really like it!
mariah s.
Toronto, ON
Got this in a fabfitfun box and couldn't be happier. My hair is really dry and breaks easily due to all the coloring I've done. I now use this as part of my routine when washing my hair. I noticed it has helped diminish some of the frizziness when I air dry my hair and also leaves it feeling super soft without leaving an oily residue that some others tend to leave behind.
Jennifer C.
Belleville, ON
Received this leave in conditioner in my fab fit fun box! I love the smell and the light feeling it leaves in my hair. With my fine, thin hair texture- I usually don't reach for leave in conditioners as they can leave my hair weighed down and greasy. The Briogeo spray was fantastic and super light weight. Noticed my hair feeling healthier only after a weeks use!
Skye S.
Calgary
I really like this ! I definitely notice a difference on days I use it to a degree . I don’t use a ton of it because I do just have a mini travel size as a 100 point perk from Sephora but o do like this from how little I’ve been able to use it . It smells nice , doesn’t feel greasy or heavy in the hair and helps tame my ends a tiny bit and bring them back to life
Meredith B.
Toronto
I can’t live without this product. I have wavy hair and if I don’t use this product my hair is whack. I use this product every time I wash my hair in the warmer months. In the winter I blow dry my hair after washing but when it’s warm enough I prefer to air dry it and this takes my hair, makes me waves de-frizzed, moisturizer and silky smooth. LOVE it.
Sarah O.
This is a great leave in conditioner! It smells great and leaves my hair soooo soft. I received a full size bottle in my fabfitfun box and I’m so glad I did! The spray nozzle hasn’t broken yet but this type of nozzle always does eventually.
Bree P.
My Briogeo rosarco milk reparative leave in conditioning spray is a MUST for my hair. Keeps my hair tangle free while offering heat protection for blow drying or styling. Also keeps my hair nice and healthy after the bleaching process to get my funky colours. It smells so good and it's a breeze to use. Best of all it does not weigh down my fine hair or leave any buildup.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora