BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Michelle T.
London
I like using this to help my second and third day curls. I’ll wet them with spray bottle of water and then run this over top of them. It really helps to eliminate frizz and makes my hair look more clean
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Smells so good. This stuff I super lightweight too on the hair I love it. It helps my hair untangle before I comb it that’s why I use it however it also conditions my hair so when it air dries it softens the look of my hair and reduces the frizz so I can actually wear it down without styling it. A plus!
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval, QC
Got this product as a sample in a ipsy glam bag. Results are seen after the 1st use and im very satisfied especially having dry hair and split ends. The smell of it is so beautiful and not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend it
Jenny 🎀.
Vancouver
This is hands down my favourite leave-in conditioner! I originally got it as a sample, and then keep purchasing it now! It works really good for people with dry hair or those who are prone to getting tangles. It keeps my hair smooth and well-hydrated. It also smells really nice.
N B.
Incredible leave in conditioner and detangling spray! It leaves my thick hair knot free, and it adds much needed moisture to my locks. Ever since adding this to my routine, my hair has been much healthier and more tame, with less frizz. I highly recommend this leave-in treatment!
Laura S.
Uno de mis productos para el pelo favoritos del año! Lo usaba en todo momento! Este leave-in en spray es un excelente producto para antes del secado y para mantener bajo control el frizz
Jackie Y.
I have this and it smells great. It is more of an highend leaving conditioner but it leaves my hair looking, feeling and smelling amazing. It seem to leave my hair feeling more health and look more healthy (bit of shine to it) I would love to get this again and recommend it.
Vanessa T.
Toronto, ON
Let me start off by saying I have very dry hair. I know everyone says that - but my hair is so dry it asked the Wizard of Oz for a brain. I have been 6 different hair colours in the last year, all of which involved copious amounts of bleach (think trying to get rid of blood stains bleach). This #briogeorosarcomilk actually does something. I purchased this from #sephora and was really anticipating crap. This was being hocked by every beauty vlogger out there and I was convinced it would suck.

But it didn’t suck. Not even a bit. Right out of the shower - I towel dry my hair and spray this, concentrating on the ends of my hair. Prior to using this I was unable to brush through my hair wet (I KNOW I shouldn’t do that) and I’d be left in the morning looking like I’d spent the better part of the evening sitting in a moist wind tunnel (moist... such a gross word). That softness translated well into the next two days until I washed my hair again (two? Ok i lied - solid 4 days - mama had a rough week). The scent is mild enough and I actually really like it. The spray is also decent enough. Solid leave in that didn’t make my hair feel weighed down or greasy enough to cook my breakfast in it. All in all - I’ll repurchase another bottle when I’m done this one and I have gone ahead and purchased the conditioner. Stand by for another hilariously honest review on that bad boy. And yes that picture was taken in a Chinese restaurant’s bathroom - we all know that’s where the best lighting in the world for selfies is.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I received this product in my Aprils Ipsy bag. It smells really really good and I was amazed how soft my hair was after I applied it. I totally loved this product and I am satisfied with it. I would buy it again.
Cheyenne H.
Cookstown, ON
My all time favourite leave in hair conditioner. My hair is very thin so it gets tangled very easily through out the day but when I use Brigeo leave in hair condition it leaves it detangled all day long, shiny, and soft. It isn't too heavy for my thin hair, either. Smells great!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora