BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Merlisa B.
Doral, FL
I love this product! I apply it to my hair when I’ve just finished washing it and when my hair dries the frizz is little to jotting compared to if I didn’t apply it! Definitely repurchasing
Leysi Soriano D.
Miami
Love this stuff! It helps take the frizz out of my  hair. But Too expensive for how small he bottle is.

I usually have dark hair but because it is currently summer I have it much lighter, which means there is much more damage to it. I use after I wash me hair everytime.
isa v.
Not particularely bad, but also nothing special. I do not understand the hype about this product. It smells and feels a lot like hair spray, not so much like a conditioner
Soukaina M.
This is the BEST!!! I have used MANY leave in treatmens... Sebastian Potion 9, It's a 10, Nexus Infusium, Joico etc etc NOTHING has left my hair as wonderfully soft as this product!!. I couldn't stop touching my hair!!! It was so soft! I ended up buying the full size product a few days after. I'm hispanic with color treated hair and some bleached highlights. This is my hairs salvation!
Aleasha E.
Edmonton, AB
So I got this full size bottle in my fabfitfun box, I tried it for a couple weeks to see what the results would be.. I have relatively dry hair in the winter and I feel like all this did was make my hair feel heavy, and made it look rather greasy. It has a very subtle scent but it’s not a good one... it smells a bit like olive oil. I didn’t buy this but usually if I come across awesome products I will purchase, I will not be purchasing this product in the future. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
alyssxbeauty c.
Stewiacke , NS
I bought this at Sephora just to try, and wow! It makes my hair super soft! Helps with tangles and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my hair! It has a very pleasant smell which is amazing! I recommended trying this product!
Ashley M.
Howie Center, NS
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave-In is one of my staple beauty products. This has brought my hair back to life during my transition from dark brown to blonde hair. My hair has never felt like straw or dry. It is very moisturized and have little to no split ends or breakage. Highly recommend!
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Infundido com a mistura de óleos essenciais de rosa mosqueta, argan e coco da Briogeo, esta mistura leitosa diminui efetivamente o frizz, restaurando a maciez, resiliência, capacidade de gerenciamento e níveis de umidade do cabelo, enquanto age como uma barreira contra o calor.
Samantha L.
Oromocto, NB
I have silky smooth hair that absolutely hates product. Any type of product I put it my hair it becomes so greasy! Winters are brutal because my hair becomes so staticky and there’s nothing I can do about it!
That’s when I found this AMAZING leave in conditioning spray! It has transformed my life! My silky smooth hair remains greaseless and non staticky! Makes brushing my hair so easy and also smells heavenly! I am so thankful I found this product and cannot wait to try the rest of the product line! 😍
Brandi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this everyday, whether I’m heat styling or letting my hair air dry. It really adds the hydration my hair needs to stay smooth and soft. I also notice myhair drys less frizzy when I use this leave in conditioner which is always a win! I just spray this into my hair in sections and work it through with my hands before moving on with other styling.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora