BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Infundido com a mistura de óleos essenciais de rosa mosqueta, argan e coco da Briogeo, esta mistura leitosa diminui efetivamente o frizz, restaurando a maciez, resiliência, capacidade de gerenciamento e níveis de umidade do cabelo, enquanto age como uma barreira contra o calor.
Samantha L.
Oromocto, NB
I have silky smooth hair that absolutely hates product. Any type of product I put it my hair it becomes so greasy! Winters are brutal because my hair becomes so staticky and there’s nothing I can do about it!
That’s when I found this AMAZING leave in conditioning spray! It has transformed my life! My silky smooth hair remains greaseless and non staticky! Makes brushing my hair so easy and also smells heavenly! I am so thankful I found this product and cannot wait to try the rest of the product line! 😍
Brandi M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this everyday, whether I’m heat styling or letting my hair air dry. It really adds the hydration my hair needs to stay smooth and soft. I also notice myhair drys less frizzy when I use this leave in conditioner which is always a win! I just spray this into my hair in sections and work it through with my hands before moving on with other styling.
Brooke S.
I’ve tried multiple conditioning sprays in the past but none of them compare to this one. It leaves a subtle shine and smell and really repairs your hair. On unwashed hair it repairs from heat damage and dryness, and it’s also an amazing product to use before you blow dry!
Yurisa BM-092260 G.
Doral, FL
I use this every time I get out of the shower. I purchased the trial first and before it was even gone, purchased the larger size. Half of the length of my hair is damaged due to bleaching. This leaves it smooth and healthy looking.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
I recieved a deluxe sample of this leave in conditioning spray in my january boxycharm subscription box. I have tried this in the past & loved it so i was pumped to get another. I love that this product has an amazing scent, not overpowering, just a nice subtle pleasing scent. I love that it keeps my hair soft, smells great & helps with detangling as well. Overall a great leave in conditioning spray, definitly one of my favorites.
diandra💋 S.
Edmonton, AB
I received this is in my monthly iPSYbag & really like it! My hair is difficult & colour treated so its frizzy & slightly damaged. This Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray helps my hair stay stronger & less frizzy! It appears more shiny & healthy and I am super guilty of not washing my hair as much as I should. This helps me between washes for sure!
Justine N.
Fergus, ON
I absolutely love this product . I have long dry and tangled easily hair and this product is a lifesaver! It’s a little expensive but it’s so worth the money! Smells great! Leave hair feeling soft and shiny!
Jordan S.
Grande Pointe, MB
I first tried this as a sample from Sephora from my Beauty Insider points. My hair is really thick so I was sceptical. I tried it on my damp hair after shampooing and put it on my mid ends. It was lightweight and hydrating but not greasy. It’s not a strong smell either but it’s good. It’s more of an expensive brand but in my opinion, it’s worth it. It’s available at Sephora and on the website:)
Shannon V.
London, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a delux size in my boxycharm this month and I already bought the full size from sephora. I've never been a haircare person. I work in an art studio with kids so there's no need to do anything fancy with my hair. But after using this my hair smells so nice, it has a beautiful sheen to it and it's also winter here so it rehydrates my hair and gives my ends extra moisturizer that my in shower conditioner doesn't do. It's also very convient. I'm super impressed with this.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora