BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Michelle P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I cannot like without this product now that I was introduced to it. I spray it on my hair right after washing my hair before putting all my curling products. This is refreshing and smells amazing. I love that you can spray it on the next day after my curls are already dry just to refresh them a bit. Amazing!!! Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Ivonne J.
I have tried lots of leave in sprays and by far this one makes my hair feel normal it’s doesn’t have that extra weight to it
Mariana E.
Laredo, TX
I got this spray in one of my subscription boxes and I’ve been using it for around a month. The spray has made my hair a little more manageable and soft. I would recommend it if you are looking for an easy to use product for hair.
Leah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This makes my hair look and feel so soft, shiny and healthy. I love the scent too. It’s easy to use I just spray the bottom half of my hair after I towel dry it and then I use my Revlon One Stop Hair dryer and volumizer and BAM! I look like I just stepped out of a hair salon!
Tifanee G.
Milwaukee
Love using this right when I get out of the shower. Smells really good and leaves my hair feeling super silky. Makes it easy to comb through my hair as well.
Sandra g.
Akron
Smells sooo good. After you put it on it your hair looks and feels smooth. A little bit goes a long way. It is effective. It’s best for hydration. It made me satisfied and I didn’t regret buying it.
KayLeigh L.
I got this in the mail last month and I use it every time I wash my hair now. I LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing and is very lightly scented. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or oily, or crunchy? It just leaves my hair amazingly soft and frizz free. I have very finicky hair that hates product and I have nothing but great things to say about this. I highly recommend!
Jeanette S.
I love this condition it works great. I apply on wet hair and it doesn’t get frizzy or anything. My hair be smooth for days. It’s great for damaged hair. Also is good to untangle your hair. I use it on my stepdaughter as well.
Vanessa S.
West Hollywood
Purchased at: Sephora
Out of my anti-frizz samplers curated by Sephora, this brand has three amazing oils that nourish your hair: Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, and Coconut Oil. Added bonus it leaves your hair smelling amazing!!
Marceyethewarrior s.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a quality product but if you have thick hair you might have to use quite a bit to see the positive effects. The price isn’t terrible and it worked well for a spray in product. I will try more products from this brand!
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora