BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?2 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Cassandra H.
I got this product in my FabFitFun box and I'm hooked!! You can truly notice the difference in your hair
vanessa r.
First of the smell is AMAZING! 10/10! Very light on your hair no residue and leaves hair soft and bouncy.
Shawna Z.
Daytona Beach
I have noticed my hair has gotten slightly better. However, it’s not something that completely changed it
jen s.
greensburg
I recieved this in my boxycharm shipment, and it works great! Leaves my hair soft, and I enjoy the scent.
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I love this stuff so much. It makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend
Alexie C.
Hudson
I love the way this leave in conditioner smells and feels! It’s helped keep my hair smooth and healthy
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Just received this product not to long ago and the shine and smoothness it leave in my hair! I love!!!
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
This is a Great leave-in. It smells yummy. Leaves my hair hydrated and soft. Love the good ingredients.
Melanie S.
I love this product! It smells so good and helps keep my hair smooth after all the heat put it through.
Savannah F.
Glendale , Az
Love love love this stuff makes my hair so soft and smells aaahhhmazing! Would definitely recommend it
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
is this suppose to help my frizz?
Ashley R.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Is this okay to apply roots to ends or just the ends?

Sephora