BY BRIOGEO #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• Would this help a dry scalp?3 Answers
  • Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?5 Answers
  • What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave ...6 Answers
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Michelle H.
Decent; good at detangling like any leave-in conditioner would be but hasn't protected my ends against splitting or added any *extraordinary* amount of shine for the hype it's received.

I've used it for about a month now, and I'm pretty underwhelmed by the results and actually pretty anxious to get back to my usual leave-in conditioner. I use a very generous amount all throughout hair from mid-shaft to ends and while the product never weighs my hair down (plus!) it's just too bad the benefits aren't blowing me out of the water.

The scent is just okay for me, but if you like tropical-coconut-ish scents then maybe this is more for you. I prefer lighter, clean scents and this sort of lingers a little too long for me.
Anna H.
1,423 reviews
This just what my hair needed! I picked this up on a whim at  Sephora and after I used it I knew it was the best decision I made. This truly hydrates your hair without leaving it sticky like most other leave in conditioning sprays.  This one is light and smells amazing. Briogeo is one of my favorite brands and they never disappoint. I also recommend their  Briogeo Scalp Revival(TM) Charcoal + Peppermint Oil Cooling Jelly Conditioner
Stephenie P.
Bethlehem, PA
I actually been using this product a lot lately to add extra moisture to my hair. I received it in my boxycharm and decided to try it and it works really well and has a very pleasant scent. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Angela W.
I have used this a few times now and I adore it! First off it smells amazing!!! Secondly, it leaves my hair feeling so silky and soft. My hair is naturally curly and this seems to have helped with frizz. However, I also have very fine hair and it weighed it down a bit...so I don't have a ton of volume. Take some and lose some, I guess. But my curls feel soft, bouncy, hydrated and have great definition. I should also note that I used this in combination with Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Smoothie. Anyway, I will definitely keep using this and possibly buy more.
Kim M.
I have multiple mini versions of this leave in conditioner and like most of the Briogeo line, I do enjoy them. I put a few spritzes in my hair after it has half-dried and then brush through with my wet brush. It does help with detangling and really does make my hair feel softer. I don't know if it really conditions my dry, dehydrated, and damaged hair, but it does make it more manageable. The one major downside for me is that it has a moderately strong scent that lingers until it gets washed out. Scented products can give me headaches and migraines so I just prefer unscented or lightly scented products. The scent smells almost like a perfume, which I know many people will like but isn't my cup of tea. I also don't like how small the mini versions are - I got one in my Ipsy and one as a Sephora reward but I would only get maybe 5-7 uses out of each one and I definitely wouldn't spend $9 on that size, so I suggest getting the full size to try and only get the mini if you need it for travel. I do have frizzy hair and this doesn't seem to help that at all. I could see this being too heavy of a product for people with fine hair but works for my medium density hair
Hollie  N.
Newbury, OH
I received this in my BoxyCharm and was excited to give a new leave in a try. I used this for a few days to see if it would provide the moisture that I need due to my well water. I was a little disappointed, because after I dried my hair it did not leave it feeling soft or silky smooth like Its a 10 does.

This is an okay product to have on hand if I run out of my main leave in, but i wouldnt purchase it again.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough , NC
I wish I had the amazing experience everyone else seems to have with this product. However this leave-in conditioner doesn’t seem to do much for my hair and for the price I can’t justify spending my coin on this. The smell is nice and light and I love what the brands stands for and their ingredients. However this conditioner leaves my fine hair kind of sticky and it makes my hair clump back together about brushing it out.
Meg L.
Palm Harbor
I received this item in my January BoxyCharm. When I first saw it, I thought I would not be able to use it as my history with like products is not good. My hair is very fine and thin. I was very pleasantly surprised when I did finally try it. It sprays on lightly and doesn't weigh hair down. When I dried and styled my hair, it was voluminous and full. The scent is light and pretty too, which is a bonus.
Virginia M.
East Rochester
This is the easiest product to use with immediate results. My hair is coarse and dries out no matter what... except when I have introduced this spray. I received this as a sample, and not continue to purchase full size since it has helped transform my hair. I have given this as gifts as well, since it is not too expensive but still a luxurious product. Smells great too!
Olga A.
New Castle
For the whole life I've been searching for a hair product, be it a leave-in or rinse, to soften and manage my enormously thin and frizzy wavy hair. Without any conditioner or oil, they look totally dull and very fuzzy.
So I was looking for some product, preferably organic, to make my hair look more or less attractive. I read many positive reviews about Briogeo spray and decided to give it a shot, although the price for full-size bottle is not very cheap. Now I've been using Briogeo for about 4 months, so can make some recaps.
As for me personally, this product is not really convincing. It is impossible to use it without mask/conditioner/etc, as alone it makes my hair even more frizzy. With organic or cone conditioner it works ok, softens a bit. But frankly, I expected more than that. Actually, because of that I don't use the spray on a daily basis so cannot tell about any cumulative effect. I understand that it just doesn't fit my hair, and overall it might be a nice product (judging by most of the reviews), but despite that, I would like to warn somebody with the same hair type not to buy full-size straightaway.
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE
What’s your favorite part of this product? Does it leave hair crunchy or gross?
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?
Pamela P.