Alecia K.
La Mirada

Is this good for thin fine hair? What does this do?

Briogeo
Briogeo
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, you can definitely use this on thin, fine hair. Our Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray is a leave-in spray that restores your hair's softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels. It contains a blend of Rosehip, Argan, and Coconut Oils, that work to seal the hair cuticle to lock in moisture, restore luster, and diminish frizz, without leaving behind product buildup!
Ella P.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
1 year, 8 months ago
I have fine thin hair and it works well with my hair because it's very lightweight. I just apply it to the bottom part of my hair, the ends amd a bit above where is where I have dry and damaged hair. I recommend trying this.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! It works wonders on mine. Leaves it feeling soft and smelling great. I like that it doesn't make my hair feel like there's something in it. With continuous use my my hair is softer, and looks healthier and shiny on the days I give my hair a break as well!
Kat J.
Kat J.
2 years ago
Yes it definitely is... I have the same type of hair and I LOVE this conditioning spray! It leaves my fine hair shiny and soft, without weighing it down... I have no frizz, less tangling, and it holds my style for days (meaning I don't need to use an endless lineup of other styling products to keep my hair manageable). I've been able to just use a couple spritzes of this on my roots, and two sprays on the rest of my hair, and that's enough to keep my 'do beautiful until the next time I wash. Would totally recommend.