Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I had already received a full size version of this exact product in my spring Fab Fit Fun box, and then received a sample of this in my Ipsy Glam Bag, so I'm very well aware of this product now. Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything for my hair, and so it's a dud for me. It doesn't have a bad smell to it, but it does have a slight smell and I don't like whatever it smells like. It doesn't leave any texture in my hair, but it also doesn't leave my hair smooth or soft like I would hope a leave-in conditioner would do.