Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsBriogeo
Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray

How To Use:

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

I have fine hair and need a lightweight leave in conditioner to avoid having my hair weighed down. Is this product light or a little on the heavy side?
Iss this worth the price??
Is this lightweight? I have thick curly hair and I need something that controls frizz without weighing my hair down.
Start your review of Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray!
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Heather J.
This spray smells soooo great. This conditioner doesn't weigh down my hair, and leaves it soft and silky. I use it for myself and my daughters because I love the scent and performance so well. Definitely recommend!
Sinead R.
Grapevine, TX
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Sinead R.
Love it. My hair is short but still sometimes gets really tangled. I go between this and the Farewell Frizz hair protectant cream when I wash my hair ( only twice a week, max 3 times) It doesn’t weigh down my already fine and potentially limp hair. I really go light on my spray in order to avoid weighing the hair down.I haven’t used leave in conditioner in years but I’m really looking forward to using this during the summer here in Texas- I want to leave my hair to dry naturally but of course I want it to look healthy!
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Ashley B.
I pair this with the deep conditioning mask. My hair has never felt better. I've struggled for years with breakage from coloring my hair. Bleach is not your friend! Use this and you'll see the difference! Don't hesitate with this product! Buy it! Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Isabel G.
I absolutely love this stuff! The smell is amazing, it's a very light leave in conditioner and you can barely tell you have anything in your hair. It always makes my hair feel smooth and luxurious after using it. It also tames my frizz which is a huge plus. I definitely recommend this product if you're trying to give your hair some love.
Jessica F.
Boston, MA
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this stuff! I have fine hair so I have to be careful with leave ins because they can make my hair flat and oily. This stuff is light weight but does a great job taming my fly always and it has a subtle but pleasant smell Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Katerina P.
Pretty great leave in conditioner but a bit on the pricy side. I use it as a detangling spray after I shower. I definitely notice my hair is a lot more dry on the days I don’t use it after showering. Doesn’t leave your hair greasy or weighed down
Victoria D.
Bensenville, IL
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Victoria D.
I love this product so much!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I can brush it without any tears.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Ellen C.
Nice and light weight. Helps condition my hair and keep it looking it’s best without being oily or heavy. Would definitely consider it again. Decent price point. Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray #empties #haircare #conditioning
Jessica N.
Bowie, MD
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Jessica N.
So I hate that this is so expensive because I absolutely love this. I have thining hair that's all natural but still dry and brittle and this is amazing. Doesn't weigh down my hair, helps with detangling and doesn't make my hair greasy very quickly. Totally worth the price tag.
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Joshebet L.
Este acondicionador lo recibí hace un tiempo en una caja de suscripción (Ipsy) y me gusta mucho. Todavía me dura del producto y lo tengo hace 2 años ya. Tiene un olor agradable, el cabello queda suave y super manejable. Y como dice, es para dejarse en el cabello, no necesita ser enjuagado una vez se haya terminado de aplicar.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Layan F.
Dubai
il y a un an
Olivia H. il y a un mois
I like it it’s decent! It’s good for detangling hair!