Briogeo GWP Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Sarah S.Briogeo GWP Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Sobia N.Briogeo GWP Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by mary edeline a.

BY BRIOGEO

Sobia N.
Columbia, SC
Trying this new hair mask for over a month and i have to say it’s an awesome product. My hair naturally are straight, frizzy, dry and oily if i don’t wash for 1 day! I noticed that my hair could go 1-2 days without washing with using this product and it made my hair really soft and super straight like i had a blowout done ! 😍❤️💫
Stephanie H.
USA
Briogeo as a brand has saved my damaged and dry hair! I not longer use conditioner when I wash my hair. I use the dont despair shampoo then use this mask as my condition. Every few weeks I will mask my dry hair before I wash it which helps immensely! If I have used a lot of heat in my hair, I will put this on dry hair and sleep in it over night. It makes my hair feel so soft after. It is definitely worth the price. Skin care and hair care are definitely something I will splurge on especially since it doesnt have most of the harsh chemicals in other hair products.
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This hair mask worked wonders for my long, thick hair. It smells amazing. It leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. It only lasted me about 2 months using it 1 time a week. But overall I’m very satisfied at how hydrated and smooth my hair was.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere, FL
Yes yes yes! This is the holy grail of all hair mask! I won’t lie it is on the high price but worth every cent! The packaging is so simple and unique. I have curly hair and it has rescued my dry hair. It also brought back my curl definition thank you! It also smells so fresh and not too strong. My favorite part of the week is when I use this!
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
I got this mask in my FabFitFun box. I love the packaging! It’s lightweight and has a clean look to it. The tube packaging is what I prefer since I apply the mask on the shower. The directions suggest leaving the mask on longer than other masks I’ve tried (10 minutes), which makes it a bit more tricky to find time to use it. Minor inconvenience that I’m willing to deal with. This mask moisturizes my hair without any icky ingredients I try to avoid!
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Masks can sometimes be hit or miss as the intensity isn't always consistent across the board. This particular mask was intensely hydrating and although I loved the effects it had on my hair, it should be recommended to leave it on in shorter increments of time. Ten minutes provided my hair with almost too much nourishment and it felt too slick for a few days after. The shine and health is very apparent though and for that, it earned high marks.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This deep conditioning hair mask works great. I received it in my fabfitfun subscription. It makes my hair, look and feel very soft, it helps to detangle my hair without all of the torcher..it makes.my hair feel light by stripping it of all the oils, and grease that tends to weight your hair down. I have found that it has helped to grow my hair and my family memebers hair as well. A great product that od worth spending the money on.
Madison K.
I was extremely disappointed with the Briogeo Deep Cleansing Mask. When i saw that it would help damaged hair, i jumped on the bandwagon and purchased the full sized mask. I used it once to twice a week for about two months and noticed zero difference in what the mask claims to target and treat. I will not be purchasing this mask or any other Briogeo product again as it does not live up to the hype.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love Briogeo hair masks. I put them in my hair and I know my hair will be stronger and grow with less breakage. I leave it in and wait and rinse in the shower for ease. My hair feels so much better after and also shines. I highly recommend it.
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
My hair used to be really short and I never really gave it any mind. I color treated it and didn't really realize that it was a but damages until I started to grow it. We also have a pool that we basically live in during the summer and the chemicals fry your hair. I started using this over the summer and feel like my hair looks so healthy and shiny. It also feels healthy.