Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray 5 oz/ 148 mL uploaded by Michelle C.

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-light, leave-in conditioning spray that brings hydration and moisture to locks without weighing them down. Key benefits: - Adds softness and shine - Diminishes frizz - Shields from heat and UV rays If you want to know more… This multiaction Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray hydrates, reduces flyaways, enhances manageability, strengthens, protects against heat and UV rays, and nourishes tresses. Fortified with a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils, this milky and 96 percent naturally-derived complex effectively restores moisture levels and softness. Perfect for wet or dry hair, its non-greasy formula is designed to seal the cuticle, restore luster, add shine, and leave no product buildup. Hair is left feeling increasingly soft, sleek, strong, and beautiful. This product is free of gluten, silicones, DEA, and artificial dyes. It is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and safe for color-treated, karatin-treated, and relaxed hair. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. see more...

Taylor W.
Brazoria
I received this product in boxycharm and I’m glad I did. I wasn’t super impressed with it but it definitely did its job! This works great for people with oily scalp due to not being an oily product. It didn’t leave my hair greasy but I also don’t feel like it provided enough moisture for a leave in conditioner! Overall I would use this again but not purchase!
Jennifer S.
Imperial, PA
Omg!! If ever there was a holy grail product. Its this one. If u have frizzy or dry hair. This is a MUST HAVE. To be honest i cant say enough great things about Briogeo products. They just work! They do what they claim..always!!
Paige D.
Orlando, FL
This is 100% my absolute favorite leave in conditioner ever. The smell is incomparable, it really nourishes my hair and takes care of my frizz, leaves my hair so soft and silky, and it’s a really easy application. It’s pricey but would absolutely recommend.
Joanna S.
Park City
This leaves my unruly curls more manageable but not as smooth and silky as my favourite Sachajuan leave in conditioner. Definitely reduces frizz but my hair is fine and this seems to weigh it down a little too much and reduces volume. All in all it's a little heavy and sticky for my fine hair and I prefer a water light conditioning spray.
Kristin G.
This leave in conditioner is my favorite! I spray it on my damp hair and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion. I would buy again for sure.
Laurina B.
Colorado Springs
I love this product! Makes my hair way easier to detangle and it defrizzes! Smells really good too! I have tried only a few different leave in conditioners but this is the best!
Renee R.
Port Saint Lucie
Love love love this stuff! Got to try it out when I came in a fab fit fun box then ended up purchasing more when I ran out. It smells so good and has helped hydrate my hair.
Becca L.
This left my long, fine, thin, curly hair feeling greasy. I still use it on days when I’m not going anywhere. I won’t be repurchasing it though. Still love this brand.
Jennifer F.
Glen Head
This stuff has been a game changer for my curly hair! My frizz is a force to be reckoned with but combing this through my wet hair before blow drying has been super helpful.
Jamie B.
This is a great leave-in conditioning spray! It really helps detangle and nourish. It’s also a heat protectant, so a mutli-purpose product! It can be too heavy if I am just wearing my hair straightened though. Personally, I love the brand Briogeo and have have great results from many of their products. They are a clean beauty brand and a bit more expensive because of that.

Sephora