Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-light, leave-in conditioning spray that brings hydration and moisture to locks without weighing them down. Key benefits: - Adds softness and shine - Diminishes frizz - Shields from heat and UV rays If you want to know more… This multiaction Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray hydrates, reduces flyaways, enhances manageability, strengthens, protects against heat and UV rays, and nourishes tresses. Fortified with a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils, this milky and 96 percent naturally-derived complex effectively restores moisture levels and softness. Perfect for wet or dry hair, its non-greasy formula is designed to seal the cuticle, restore luster, add shine, and leave no product buildup. Hair is left feeling increasingly soft, sleek, strong, and beautiful. This product is free of gluten, silicones, DEA, and artificial dyes. It is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and safe for color-treated, karatin-treated, and relaxed hair. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Would you recommend this product?
I tried this quickly at Sephora but would love to know your thoughts on this product?? Do you notice a difference? [product:briogeo-farewell-frizztm-rosarco-milk-leave-in-conditioning-spray-5-oz-148-ml]
Do you enjoy hair products like these in subscription’s?
Start your review of Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoPlantation , FL
I really like this product. It is super lightweight which is good for fine hair that lacks volume, like mine. A little goes a long way! I do a few spritzes directly in my palm and run it through my ends. If done while damp, my hair feels very soft, moisturized, and does not tangle nearly as easily. Add more to the ends to smooth them out. If you have an oily scalp, do not let this product touch the hair near your scalp, not even with a comb-through - just comb the product through your ends until it absorbs. The flaw with this product is that it doesn't work as a spray because the nozzle doesn't work correctly. You have to spray it into your hands and run it through. If you try to spray it on fine hair, it will over-saturate that spot and it takes a while do distribute with a comb. I'm fine with this though, it's how I prefer to do things anyway. Also, I haven't used many products to compare this to, but it definitely works much better for my hair than creams that weight it down.
4 months agoBurleson, TX
I lvoe this stuff! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling really soft. It helps to tame the frizz, but doesn't completely get rid of it. To be fair, I don't think anything short of mega hold gel can tame this beast...and only for about half an hour at that. I definitely recommend!
3 days agoManitou Beach, MI
Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Shayla M.
For most hair types, summer means frizz. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray tames it without weighing your hair down—so that means even fine hair can use it. This is a spray-on milk that conditions with lightweight oils (no silicones), and can be used on wet or dry hair.
a month agoNew Market, AL
Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Kelly M.
Okay, so I think this is my 27th sample of this. While this is a quality product with a nice smell and it does make my hair super soft. It causes so much buildup it's unbearable for me. My hair feels dirty after using this.
6 days agoLake Worth, FL
Such a great leave in conditioner! It smells nice and has a light feeling in your hair so it doesn’t weigh your hair down or make it look greasy. It adds hydration and is great for helping out frizzy or damaged hair!
2 months agoCrowley, TX
Oh my goodness! My hair is really frizzy because I live in Texas. Not after using this! It made my hair look amazing and the scent is wonderful. It is pricey, but I was satisfied with the cost and outcome!
a month agoBlack creek , WI
I received the deluxe size sample of this in my boxycharm! I love how this product makes my hair so soft! It adds the perfect amount of hydration to my dry ends! It also has such a light sweet smell! Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
a month agoYoungstown, OH
I love this leave in conditioning spray! It detangles my hair after showering and leaves my locks silky smooth. A bottle goes a long way but it is on the pricier side.
3 months agoKansas City, MO
If I could rate this more than 5 stars I would. I credit this entirely with my hair having the most volume, shine, and just general health that it’s never had before I started using this religiously. It’s also completely controlled the oily situation I used to get. I can not wash my hair for 4 days and it will still look freshly washed. This spray is amazing.
2 months agoLewiston, ID
Absolutely one of my favorite leave-in sprays. The scent is amazing. It can be pricey. But it keeps my frizzy hair at bay without weighing it down and taking from the volume. Definitely affective and satisfied with this product. Recommend for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Briogeo Farewell Frizz(TM) Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray Has anyone tried this? The humidity is real where i live and I need a good frizz control product
Zauya P. 5 months ago
I love this leave in conditioner! It really does help taming frizz and im already on my 3rd bottle! Its one of my must have hair products!