Hair CareBriogeo
Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit

Briogeo Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit

A TSA-approved travel kit that contains three fan-favorite products. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Color Safe, Frizz, and Heat ProtectionHighlighted Ingredients:- Rosehip Oil: An antioxidant-rich oil that protects hair from free-radical damage. The essential fatty acids in this oil help deter frizz and balance hair hydration. - Argan Oil: Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that provides extensive conditioning and helps combat dryness, damage, and diminish frizz. - Coconut Oil: Penetrates the hair shaft to seal in moisture, protecting against breakage, environmental impurities, and excess heat. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Take your Farewell Frizz™ crew with you on your next trip. Good hair doesn't have to stay at home. This frizz fighting collection repairs, moisturizes, and adds shine with the help of three key ingredients: rosehip oil, argan oil, and coconut oil to protect and condition. Fun fact: Farewell Frizz™ is the same formula as the award-winning and most-loved Rosarco™ (rosehip + argan + coconut oils to fight frizz), just with a new name. This Set Contains:- 2 oz/ 59 mL Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Shampoo- 2 oz/ 59 mL Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Conditioner- 1.75 oz/ 51.7 mL Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray- .75 oz/ 22.1 mL Farewell Frizz™ Blow Dry Perfection & Heat Protectant CremeClinical Results: In a clinical study using Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray:- hair demonstrated an increase in conditioning and detangling of 60% In a clinical study using Farewell Frizz Blow Dry Perfection + Heat Protection Creme:- reduced hair breakage an average of 85% Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora & trade

Which internet store can I find these cheaper products? I need them.. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit
Start your review of Briogeo Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit!
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Briogeo Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit uploaded by Diem N.
I'm in love this Travel trip. I bought for my trip to San Diego. Briogeo Farewell Frizz Frizz Control Travel Kit. I definitely so results. I been getting do many compliments. It's great for traveling. I love the smell of the formula. I can't wait to try out the other traveling kit.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Such a great kit! They are fairly large travel sizes and you get several uses out of them. Plus the bag is super cute. I bought an extra. I would 100% recommend.
Kunjal P.
Elizabethton, TN
Pretty cool set. They are decent sizes, after buying this I bought a full size of the hair mask and spray. Those are my favorite. Didn’t care for the shampoo. The pink bag is pretty nice, it’s good quality so you can reuse it. You can reuse the spray bottle and mask tub for traveling if you buy the bigger versions, that’s what I’m doing. Very moisturizing, I have dry curly hair. It feels great.
Debbienicky R.
Tampa, FL
Really loved this kit. It gave me what I needed to fall in love with this set with out spending all the money upfront for a full size. Plus the bag I have used a few times now. It’s been repurposed and lives in my purse lol 😂 just love all these products. They all worked beautifully.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth Esther D.
MEDLEY, FL
il y a 4 mois
Tracey D. il y a 4 mois
Sephora, Ulta, Beautylish, Briogeo, and Amazon all carry the travel kit. They all run about the same price unless you shop a first time buyer discount or purchase at the Ulta or Sephora sale.