BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-hydrating, foamy shampoo that brings a surge of intensive moisture while removing dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair. Key benefits: - Provides intense cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair - Restores essential hydration and nutrients to the hair - Cleansing experience with repair benefits for damaged hair If you want to know more… This innovative formula merges the intense cleansing action of a shampoo with the moisture of a deep conditioning mask without weighing the hair down or stripping color. This shampoo is fortified with the same conditioning and repairing ingredients, like algae extract, panthenol, biotin, and rose oil, that are featured in Briogeo's bestselling Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. A unique combination of hydrating oils and reparative natural extracts repair and hydrate while removing dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair. This shampoo is perfect for someone with dry and damaged hair who wants the hydration of a co-wash, but intense cleansing with repair benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This 95 percent naturally-derived shampoo is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, DEA, silicone, and artificial dyes. It is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin treated hair.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Super Moisture Shampoo 16 oz/ 473 mL

Start your review of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Super Moisture Shampoo 16 oz/ 473 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa B.
California, CA
So before this I was using pureology hydrate shampoo. I felt like the silicone in it was making my hair more greasy in the morning than I hoped for. I was every day, and I have a really sensitive dry scalp. So I buy Hydrating shampoo even though my hair isnt the driest. It's not dyed but thin and naturally blonde.
I wanted to get the dont despair mask and along with it I purchased this. It's a little cheaper than pureology, I think like $7 more but you get twice as much product.
I do find that I need to use a full pump which I was hoping I could go with just like a half or something. But that's not a big deal, I really could probably go with two. I feel like I have to add a lot of water to lather my whole scalp. And my hair is pretty greasy in the am still. I know I have an oily scalp so I guess it's a give in, no matter what shampoo I use I'm usually greasy in the morning. :( It smells so good and it's actually a thinner, liquidy shampoo. I'm not sure I've found a hg shampoo, but I'm not giving up just yet. I've been using it about a week and with this I think I'll have to use my clarifying shampoo a bit more often than usual. But also maybe my hair is just getting used to it. I do thi k my hair looks better now that I've cut out silicone tho. I am using this along with the pureology hydrate light Conditioner because it is silicone free.
I read reviews saying this really makes your hair feel clean once you rinse it but honestly my hair feels really hydrated and not so dry clean like you get with a super cleaning shampoo.
Candice R.
This shampoo has saved my dry scalp! It's so moisturizing without being heavy and greasy. I even use it on the ends of my hair which usually makes them dry with most shampoos. The smell is that same heavenly Briogeo smell. It's almost like a serum texture and while it doesn't lather up as much as other shampoos (which I'm assuming is because it's moisturizing) it totally gets my hair super clean. Using this with their Don't Despair mask and the leave in mask is the perfect combination. My hair has never been softer or healthier. It's amazing that they create such good products without the junk. And for $36 you get 16oz while many other high end shampoos only give you 8oz. Plus the pump makes it so easy to use. This is my perfect shampoo. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Super Moisture Shampoo 16 oz/ 473 mL
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos because it gets your hair so clean without stripping it of the essentials. It lathers so well and allows you to really feel it working. My scalp is not too sensitive but I’ve had shampoos and conditioners break me out on my forehead before. This has not done that and I stand by their entire line 100%.
janet a.
Elmont, NY
I just finished putting this on my hair. I love this leave-in moisture mask. It calms my flyaways and leaves my hair smooth. I'm really enjoying Briogeo products. Thank you to @boxycharm for sending me this sample.
Wesley B.
Virginia Bch, VA
After trying out many different shampoos, I found my holy grail shampoo! I leave this in for about a minute in the shower and the rinse off. My hair is super soft and full of moisture. Which I really need as my hair is pretty dry from using a blow dryer.
Jody S.
Clarksville, PA
I love this shampoo! Your hair stays soft and silky when you use it. It lathers up good and is easy to rinse out. If your hair is in need of some “repair”, don’t despair!!! This is the shampoo for you! Oh, and it smells good too!
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is the best and the smell is amazing! I love how my hair feels after using this product. The best thing about it is that it isn’t too expensive and I feel like it works better that higher end brands. Love love love!!!
Margaret A.
Rockville, MD
This is a great every day shampoo! I only wash my hair a couple times a week but have been slowly replacing all my hair care products with Briogeo. I love their no nonsense packaging, ingredients list, and everything about them!
Julia R.
Grover Beach
I love this because for one it’s OK on my scalp and it gets rid of any excess oil on my scalp. I go to the gym often so it’s nice to have a shampoo that gives a deep clean without stripping my hair or making my scalp feel dry
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
This is one of my favorite sulfate-free shampoos. It gets a nice lather going, which I prefer, because it makes me feel like I'm really getting my hair clean. It never strips my hair, and leaves it feeling soft and nice.
Cee C.
Bailieboro , ON
What conditioner is recommended to use with this shampoo?
Tasha H.
Timberlea , NS
Does this come in a smaller size?
Melissa B.
California, CA
Can anyone compare this to pureology hydrate? I'm thinking of switching to this brand but have to blind buy online, my Sephora doesn't carry.

Sephora