A bestselling mask for dry, damaged hair infused with organic, unpasteurized honey, delivering superior humectant properties for even more moisture. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickKey Benefits: For dry, damaged hair, controls fizz, and protects scalp from free radical damage Formulation: Rich Mask

Getting sucked into the cute packaging! How does this mask compare to the original Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask ?
Start your review of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask 8 oz/ 236 mL!
5 hours agoFreehold, NJ
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask 8 oz/ 236 mL uploaded by Tiffany Michele R.
Love this Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask just as much as the original - perhaps even a tad more because the honey inclusion does provide some additional hydration to the hair. It's thick and creamy - like the original- and I prefer the squeeze bottle to the jar packaging for in-shower application. It is a goldish-tan color and the smell is somewhat sweet - reminds me of baking ingredients: vanilla, cinnamon, and brown sugar mixed together. Still a bit overpriced - like the original- but I'd repurchase because my hair responds really, really well.
a day agoModena , NY
I love this product not only os it super qt and works, a portion of proceeds will support bees for development!!! This product left my h as it super soft in just one use! It also smells amazing!