BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz

Manufacturer: An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience and strength. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask works in as little as five minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks. To protect against future damage, its unique NOVA complex formulation, packed with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients, delivers an optimal blend of trans formative nutrients. They range from B vitamins to rosehip oil, argan oil, collagen, and silk to transform damaged hair into shiny, healthy, lustrous-looking locks.

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask; Intensive Deep Conditioning Hair Mask; Full Size; 5 oz

Does it work? Does anyone have used this in bleached hair[product:briogeo-copy-of-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask-5oz] ?
How well does this mask work for curly hair?
Can you put this in your hair dry? Directions don’t really say!
Start your review of Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz!
Christina S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Christina S.
This stuff makes my hair feel amazing! It was a good price and lasts a while since I do it every couple of weeks. I love the colors on the package and would definitely get it again, it’s worth it and I would buy it again.
Sarah V.
Chicago
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Sarah V.
I'm not exactly sure if this product does any repairing to my hair. I have used a full sized tube of this product. It is easy to apply on damp hair. And leave it in the hair for 10 to 20 mins. The instructions are clear on the back of the bottle. It leaves the hair conditioned and smooth and that's what I like about this. It doesn't leave the scalp too dry or oily either. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz
Angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Angelica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this deep conditioner! It hydrates & softens hair really well. I honestly felt a difference right after the first use! It’s one of my favorite deep conditioners I have tried & I have tried ALOT!!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Sephora
For my hair, this was a disappointment 😢 I have dry color treated hair, but an oily scalp. My hair loves a good deep conditioning treatment, but this product was no better than my Suave conditioner (and I actually would prefer that one) .... It was a nice consistency, but after letting it “work” for 10 minutes, it took quite a bit of effort to feel like I had washed it all out. And once my hair dried, I saw no different at all. This may work better on other hair types, but I am still gonna keep looking 🙃
Diana H.
1,164 reviews
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Diana H.
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This the best brand of hair care products. It's kind of pricey but you pay for what you get. I had to learn that. This shampoo/ conditioner will leave your hair feeling extra clean.
Marin W.
Carrollton, TX
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Marin W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This deep conditioning mask has great slip for my 4c hair, smells great and is actually moisturizing versus just sitting on my hair. I didn’t know if it was kinky curly friendly but I’d definitely purchase this again in a bigger size next time!
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Este acondicionar muy bueno hidrata muchísimo el cabello es súper hidratante y tempera tu cabello muy bueno
Becky  P.
N Providence, RI
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Becky  P.
I like this deep conditioner hair mask, it’s thick and creamy, really coats my hair well, the smell isn’t bad . [product:briogeo-copy-of-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask-5oz] leaves my hair soft and manageable. I use it once a week, I recommend trying it.
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample and after using it a few times I decided I don’t like it. It’s not a thick and creamy consistency like other hair masks I’ve used and love. This seems more like a regular conditioner to me. It didn’t really do anything for my hair. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Rachel B.
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask 5oz uploaded by Rachel B.
I know this is a bestseller but for me it just doesn’t deliver like my Aveda conditioner. It smells pretty good and conditions-just not enough for my fine but dense color treated blonde hair. [product:briogeo-copy-of-dont-despair-repair!-deep-conditioning-mask-5oz]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...