Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System 4 treatments

BY BRIOGEO #48 in Scalp Treatments

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A two-part deep conditioning system that provides optimal penetration of repairing nutrients to restore health, shine, and strength to the hair. Key benefits: - Restores moisture - Repairs damage - Prevents future damage If you want to know more… This innovative cap system combines the proven repair power of Briogeo's hero Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask with a turbo-charged repair essence to provide the most extensive deep conditioning experience. The cap system locks in moisture to open the hair cuticle so that the repairing nutrients of the mask and essence can provide a deeper level of moisture and repair. The cap contains an inner fabric lined with natural reparative micro-oil beads that mend damage and enhance the resiliency of the hair. When you cover your hair with the cap, you're also locking in heat and steam produced from the scalp, which uplifts the hair cuticle so that all of the nutrients in the mask and essence can really absorb into the hair and provide extensive repair benefits. This set contains:- 4 x Don't Despair, Repair! Ultra Repair Essence-Infused Hair Cap - 4 x Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone, dye, and DEA. It is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin treated hair. Argan oil vegabead essence is a unique micro-encapsulated argan oil bead technology that adheres to the amino acid surface of damaged hair. As the product dries, the beads pack tightly and attach to each other within the damaged area. Tensile forces visibly close structural gaps and the beads release a protective layer on the hair shaft. The skin then forms a thin reparative protein patch and the cuticle is restored to a flexible integrity, leaving the hair feeling l see more...

• Does this product help with hair thinning? Or is it just ...2 Answers
  • I am loving this hair mask! How often do you all use it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
it allows a deep condition that really penetrates my hair and allows the nutrients in the conditioner to work on my hair. It makes it so soft, silky smooth, and beautiful! I can see a HUGE difference in my hair since using briogeo products. It's very easy to use, just 3 easy steps. First, just apply the deep conditioning mask to hair and massage for 30 seconds. Second, cover hair with the treatment lined cap and massage the cap into hair for 15 seconds. Wait 15 minutes up to 1 hour. Third, rinse hair and your done. The ingredients are all natural and 98% plant derived!! I am obsessed and will be adding these to my must have list.
Kat S.
Great leave in conditioner, best when used for the full 20 min instead of the couple of min while in the shower. Although I dont do it as often as I should I like to wash my hair quick then put on the hair mask then go do something, cook a meal or whatever needs done then I go back in the shower after about 20 mins or so to rinse it out ah my hair feels amazing afterwards!! So smooth and silky! Has a very nice smell too which is nice, lingers in the hair for a good amount of time. Would recommend to those needing go repair their bad ends!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I received a free hair mask for winning the Briogeo Facebook live contest. I am already obsessed with the Briogeo don't despair hair repair mask so of course I love this version as well. The cap allows a deep condition that really penetrates my hair and allows the nutrients in the conditioner to work on my hair. It makes it so soft, silky smooth, and beautiful! I can see a HUGE difference in my hait since using briogeo products. It's very easy to use, just 3 easy steps. First, just apply the deep conditioning mask to hair and massage for 30 seconds. Second, cover hair with the treatment lined cap and massage the cap into hair for 15 seconds. Wait 15 minutes up to 1 hour. Third, rinse hair and your done. The ingredients are all natural and 98% plant derived!! It's packed full of good- for- your- hair nutrients. I am obsessed and will be adding these to my must have list.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
This product is a life saver! OMG! Totally worth every penny! I saw a review of this product on YouTube. The channel was Tati’s (I can’t remember the actual name of her channel). I am so happy I gave in and bought them. I washed my hair with my usual shampoo then started the process of the system. I have bleached, use hot tools so it’s super dry and brittle. I left it on for an hour. My hair was 100% better after 1 cap! I’m going to try a second one this weekend to see if it improves more. I recommend spending the money on the hair cap system to everyone! If I could give more stars I would!
Tabitha R.
If you are looking into purchasing the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. This is a great product to try out, and a more inexpensive trial run. If you’d like to try it out before hand, I highly recommend this. It didn’t weigh my hair down at all. It provided benefits for me that I couldn’t obtain from taking a shower. All I had to do is a step by step. It’s easily do-able.
Vasavi K.
Beaumont, TX
Great product. This is an affordable solution to damaged hair and scalp problems. I absolutely love that you can get a box of this with 5 treatments inside. And each treatment comes with a shower cap that has the product infused in it as well! The shower caps are reusable too! Such an easy to use product all around and such a great concept!
Debbie H.
08754
5 Stars Definitely 5 Stars..The Driogeo Don't Despair, Repair, Deep Conditioning, Over Night Hair Treatment is a game changer. I was a little hesitant at first about a overnight hair mask but I am so glad that I gave it a try. The overnight cap was so comfortable that I really didn't mind sleeping in it at all. After applying the overnight mask to my hair. . concentrating on the ends I applied the sleeping cap and in the morning I removed the cao..rinced off the mask and couldn't believe how soft and smooth my hair was. There was no leftover residue. My hair was amazing, I totally recommend that you give this product a try. It is available at Sephoria, and is really not that expensive.
Madison L.
My mother and I had a spa day at home the other night and we tried out these amazing deep conditioning hair cap systems. This hair treatment contains a cap and is a two-part deep conditioning system that provides optimal penetration of repairing nutrients to restore health, shine and strength to the hair! The cap system locks in moisture to open the hair cuticle so that the repairing nutrients of the mask and essence can provide a deeper level of moisture and repair. It's honestly so amazing and my mom and I highly recommend trying out this hair treatment!
Kendall H.
South Elgin, IL
This product works amazing wonders. It smells wonderful, and leaves your scalp and hair looking amazing. It works great to exfoliate your scalp making your hair look healthier. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Jessica M.
Bronx
Love, love, this deep conditioner. It Leaves my fine curls feeling soft, manageable and hydrated. It’s a little pricy but so worth the results. I use more and more often because I have dry curls. It’s my only leave in treatment.
•L O.
Does this product help with hair thinning? Or is it just hydrating ?
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I am loving this hair mask! How often do you all use it?