Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!(TM) Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System 4 treatments

BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A two-part deep conditioning system that provides optimal penetration of repairing nutrients to restore health, shine, and strength to the hair. Key benefits: - Restores moisture - Repairs damage - Prevents future damage If you want to know more… This innovative cap system combines the proven repair power of Briogeo's hero Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask with a turbo-charged repair essence to provide the most extensive deep conditioning experience. The cap system locks in moisture to open the hair cuticle so that the repairing nutrients of the mask and essence can provide a deeper level of moisture and repair. The cap contains an inner fabric lined with natural reparative micro-oil beads that mend damage and enhance the resiliency of the hair. When you cover your hair with the cap, you're also locking in heat and steam produced from the scalp, which uplifts the hair cuticle so that all of the nutrients in the mask and essence can really absorb into the hair and provide extensive repair benefits. This set contains:- 4 x Don't Despair, Repair! Ultra Repair Essence-Infused Hair Cap - 4 x Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Cap System is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without silicone, dye, and DEA. It is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin treated hair. Argan oil vegabead essence is a unique micro-encapsulated argan oil bead technology that adheres to the amino acid surface of damaged hair. As the product dries, the beads pack tightly and attach to each other within the damaged area. Tensile forces visibly close structural gaps and the beads release a protective layer on the hair shaft. The skin then forms a thin reparative protein patch and the cuticle is restored to a flexible integrity, leaving the hair feeling l

glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
it allows a deep condition that really penetrates my hair and allows the nutrients in the conditioner to work on my hair. It makes it so soft, silky smooth, and beautiful! I can see a HUGE difference in my hair since using briogeo products. It's very easy to use, just 3 easy steps. First, just apply the deep conditioning mask to hair and massage for 30 seconds. Second, cover hair with the treatment lined cap and massage the cap into hair for 15 seconds. Wait 15 minutes up to 1 hour. Third, rinse hair and your done. The ingredients are all natural and 98% plant derived!! I am obsessed and will be adding these to my must have list.
Angela M.
Stuart, FL
This product is a life saver! OMG! Totally worth every penny! I saw a review of this product on YouTube. The channel was Tati’s (I can’t remember the actual name of her channel). I am so happy I gave in and bought them. I washed my hair with my usual shampoo then started the process of the system. I have bleached, use hot tools so it’s super dry and brittle. I left it on for an hour. My hair was 100% better after 1 cap! I’m going to try a second one this weekend to see if it improves more. I recommend spending the money on the hair cap system to everyone! If I could give more stars I would!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
5 Stars Definitely 5 Stars..The Driogeo Don't Despair, Repair, Deep Conditioning, Over Night Hair Treatment is a game changer. I was a little hesitant at first about a overnight hair mask but I am so glad that I gave it a try. The overnight cap was so comfortable that I really didn't mind sleeping in it at all. After applying the overnight mask to my hair. . concentrating on the ends I applied the sleeping cap and in the morning I removed the cao..rinced off the mask and couldn't believe how soft and smooth my hair was. There was no leftover residue. My hair was amazing, I totally recommend that you give this product a try. It is available at Sephoria, and is really not that expensive.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is AMAZING! it is pricey but so worth it. I use it a couple times a week and it has helped my hair so much. My split ends are going away. The smell is amazing and my hair looks overall healthier than ever before. I highly recommend. This is the best brand!
Kendall H.
Normal, IL
This product works amazing wonders. It smells wonderful, and leaves your scalp and hair looking amazing. It works great to exfoliate your scalp making your hair look healthier. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Brittany T.
monroe, GA
I couldn’t find it on here, but i got the Briogeo leave in conditioner in my Ipsy bag and LOVE it. I am almost out and definitely need more. Makes my hair so shiny and soft !!! I also have damaged hair and it improves the look of my hair. :)
Samantha R.
Rising Sun, MD
I got one of these from a friend to try out because she’s awesome and we share our riches. I was so pumped to try this mask. My hair is extra fine and this mask was wayyyyy too much. I also don’t think the cap added anything to the process. And it smelled strange and didn’t fit tight enough. The overall conditioner was good. I had enough left over to use it as just a conditioner on the ends twice more. I would not purchase this myself. I’ve had better luck with regular hair masks.
Allison S.
Laurinburg, NC
I think the product worked fine. I know this is a cult favorite for repairing damaged hair or maintaining healthy hair but it's not for me. I do really like the delivery system of product. The main issue I have with it is the smell. The conditioner smells like peppermint, I could get past it if I wasn't sensitive to it. Menthol or minty smells give me a bad headache. For this reason I won't repurchase or purchase any of the briogeo products unfortunately.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
The Driogeo Don't Despair, Repair, Deep Conditioning, Over Night Hair Treatment is a game changer. I was a bit hesitant at first about using a overnight hair mask but I am so glad that I gave it a try it works terrifically and left my hair silky and rejuvenated
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
Great product. This is an affordable solution to damaged hair and scalp problems. I absolutely love that you can get a box of this with 5 treatments inside. And each treatment comes with a shower cap that has the product infused in it as well! The shower caps are reusable too! Such an easy to use product all around and such a great concept!
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Can someone tell me if this really does work?
•L O.
Does this product help with hair thinning? Or is it just hydrating ?
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I am loving this hair mask! How often do you all use it?
Jas W.
kilkenny
Has anyone with Afro hair tried this?? If so how does it make you’re hair feel? 😇

Sephora