Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBriogeo
Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo

Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An ultra-hydrating, foamy shampoo that brings a surge of intensive moisture while removing dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair. Key benefits: - Provides intense cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair - Restores essential hydration and nutrients to the hair - Cleansing experience with repair benefits for damaged hair If you want to know more… This innovative formula merges the intense cleansing action of a shampoo with the moisture of a deep conditioning mask without weighing the hair down or stripping color. This shampoo is fortified with the same conditioning and repairing ingredients, like algae extract, panthenol, biotin, and rose oil, that are featured in Briogeo's bestselling Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask. A unique combination of hydrating oils and reparative natural extracts repair and hydrate while removing dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair. This shampoo is perfect for someone with dry and damaged hair who wants the hydration of a co-wash, but intense cleansing with repair benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This 95 percent naturally-derived shampoo is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, DEA, silicone, and artificial dyes. It is color-safe and safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin treated hair.

Does it really work on dry frizzy and hairfall hairs?
Is this worth the hype? I have heard good things but how does it compare to less pricey shampoo?
I Really want this to try this! Does ulta ever have it on sale? 😩
Start your review of Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo!
Sabrina F.
Palm Desert, CA
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina F.
I have this whole line for damaged hair from the shampoo to the oil. I have only started using this (literally one wash so far) but my hair does feel pretty soft and it does a great job keeping my hair from getting too oily too quick.
Nadia R.
newyorkcity
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Nadia R.
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Nadia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
The [product:briogeo-dont-despair-repair!-super-moisture-shampoo] is amazing! I have dry hair and this adds the moisture my hair needs. I would recommend investing in these because you only need a quarter size amount per wash and these bottles will last!
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Fountains K.
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Fountains K.
Purchased at: Sephora
#briogeogiftedme The shampoo was very gentle on my lightened hair and washed it without stripping it dry. I purposely did not blow dry my hair to test out how my hair would naturally dry. It air dried so smoothly and frizz free. These pictures were actually taken on the second day after washing with this set. My hair was not oily, heavy, nor frizzy. Lastly Briogeo products are labeled as clean beauty they are sulfate and paraben free, which is perfect for lightened hair like mine. I definitely recommend. The shampoo (Retails at $36): - Provides intense cleansing to remove dirt, oil, and buildup from the hair - Restores essential hydration and nutrients to the hair - Cleansing experience with repair benefits for damaged hair
Jessica M.
CA
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Jessica M.
I love this shampoo. It helps define my curls and makes them super soft. My hair is bleached and needs a lot of moisture. This is my new go to shampoo and I use it every wash day. I recommend this to all of my curly hair girls that have dry hair.
Ari G.
Denver, CO
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Ari G.
I have fine to medium curls and recently big chopped to a bob. Briogeo makes my hair look and feel it’s absolute best! This gently cleanses and keeps your hair hydrated! Also such a clean brand with no nasty ingredients!
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by miriam T.
Shampoo is nice but not for me. It's too hydrating for my oily hair. I will be trying out their other shampoos because I like the brand. I will say, I ordered 2 bottles online and both came broken. I have to open the bottle cap to get the shampoo because It won't pump the product out.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Buse B.
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Tia D.
Washington, DC
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Tia D.
I liked the Oat milk products the best. This was the only product that popped up when searching for it.
Katie F.
new york
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Katie F.
Briogeo Dont Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Shampoo uploaded by Katie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely obsessed with briogeo! The don’t despair repair line is life changing. My split ends are finally gone and my hair has never felt healthier!
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this shampoo. Honestly it moisturizes my hair better than my previous favorites...olaplex and Davines Nounou😳!! I bought this at Sephora in a set song with the don't dispair, repair deep conforming mask and I regret not buying out the store lol I highly recommend this shampoo of your hair needs added hydration and help with frizzies. My hair is long, thick and baby fine so it did tend to frizz up a bit. This shampoo had worked miracles on it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...