BY BRIOGEO

Manufacturer: An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience and strength. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask works in as little as five minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster locks. To protect against future damage, its unique NOVA complex formulation, packed with 95 percent naturally-derived ingredients, delivers an optimal blend of trans formative nutrients. They range from B vitamins to rosehip oil, argan oil, collagen, and silk to transform damaged hair into shiny, healthy, lustrous-looking locks.

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask; Intensive Deep Conditioning Hair Mask; Full Size; 5 oz

Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask 5 oz

Start your review of Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask 5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Subeena R.
Jamaica, NY
I love using this mask. I had really bad split ends and this mask truly made a difference. After just the first use my hair felt so nice and soft, and after a few uses I noticed fewer split ends. I would just apply this to the bottom half of my hair and let it sit for a few minutes while I washed my face or shaved and stuff. Because I have an oily scalp I wouldn’t apply this to my whole head. I highly recommend this though. It really is effective.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Amazing but pricey and if you have thick hair your going to need more than the directions suggest. Although the ingredients in it are great and the ingredient Call outs meaning the bag stuff that are normally in hair products that aren’t in this brands items at all are pretty@darn awesome and very healthy items for your hair no harsh ingredients at all! Highly recommend if you willing to splurge on a “moisturizing” mask for your hair.
Alexa J.
New York
Best mask you will ever use , best hair day i ever had, this product scores in every category and will work for every hair type. My siblings and mother have thick course curls and i have fine thin wavy/curly hair and we all got super moisture, repairing, definition, frizz control. If i could marry it i would! Im also protein sensitive and the protein in this didnt make my hair stiff or stringy
Punam T.
West Columbia, SC
This is another product I used when my hair was long. I used it as a conditioner in the shower on the bottom half of my hair. when my hair felt super dry, I used it on my roots as well and this is the only mask that does not make my hair greasy and oily. Briogeo has amazing ingredients in their products and you can feel a difference when you're using their products. My hair is too short right now for this but once it gets past my shoulders, I'll be adding this to my hair care routine for sure.
Tina M.
I got this in a boxycharm a while back. I used it all up! At first I wasn’t to sure about it but it really does leave your hair in better condition over time which is awesome! I love the scent which is very light. I love that my hair felt better and better over time. It doesn’t work super fast like some things but it definitely keeps working unlike some products.
Sue S.
Alpena, MI
This is a nice product.  I have bought this product a couple of times and enjoy it, but with continued weekly use, I feel like it is forming a buildup.  The smell is nice and the consistency of the product makes it easy to use.  It is kind of expensive and I don't think it's any better than some less expensive brands.  I do enjoy using a hair mask and my hair definitely needs this added moisture, but I will be trying some less expensive products in the future.
reymar b.
Omaha, NE
this worked wonder on my hair! I have wavy to frizzy hair and this did no damage or wrecked it. It made it more calmer and smooth. this does feel like it might not be enough so I mainly only use it near the end of my hair where I think it's mainly important to use. Totally worth buying, especially if you can find it for a good deal!
Angel C.
1102 Wolf street Narrows Va
This is awesome for dry and damaged hair. It takes the frizz and smooths your hair out leaving it nice and soft. Easy to use gets the job done and smells great. Nothing compares in my eyes. Love this stuff. Try it out.
sharon c.
I liked this hair mask. I will admit, it wasn't my absolute favorite though. I didn't feel like I had effective results as well as the hype led it up to be. My hair color is brown and blonde ombre and it's wavy naturally. I was a bit disappointed with this product, but may try it again in the future.
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I’d heard so many great things about this hair mask so I was very excited when it was included in my fab fit fun box. It just didn’t live up to the hype for me. I didn’t notice a change in my hair softness or strength. It didn’t feel any more moisturized than my daily conditioner leaves it.