BY BRIOGEO #8 in Conditioning Treatments

What it is:  An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.

Who it's for:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.

What it does:  This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster hair. Formulated with Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex, this mask delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients from B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin to replenish damaged hair to a shiny, healthy-looking, and lustrous state.

Research results
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair

In a separate blind clinical trial study
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied.  Leave in for five to 10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Don't Despair, Repair!™ should be used once per week or every two weeks. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo’s shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately).

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• Cual es el modo de uso de esta macara?1 Answers
  • Como se utiliza esta mascarilla? Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! D...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair and breakage Has anyone tried this? And does it h...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
I just tried for the first time this morning and my hair feels amazing. I have over processed hair, which recently got extremely dead because I wasn't using a heat protecting spray for a while. My ends were terrible, dry split and very unappealing. My hair was destroyed pretty much. So I received this sample size and kind of thought to myself that it wouldn't work it would be like every other deep conditioner. Well I was wrong, it's way better than any deep conditioner I have tried. My hair is a little bit more healthier, a little bit more shiny and a little bit more touchable. I'm looking forward to how well my hair will look and feel in the long run if I continue to use this product. I highly recommend!! I just ordered my full size todayy! Only thing I wish I could change is the smell lol. It smells a little too "mature" for my taste. Kind of like something my great grandmother would use as lotion on her feet.... But other than that small flaw I'm so glad I found this product!
Natalie A.
I'm not a fan of Briogeo products, having tried a couple of them before this one. This just reinforced my dislike for the brand. I expect a deep conditioning mask to be deep conditioning... Meaning it will hydrate my hair and make it softer than a regular conditioner. My go-to Herbal Essences conditioner does a far better job than this mask did, which I ended up having to use after trying this mask out in the shower because I wasn't satisfied with how my hair felt. I don't have dry, damaged my hair; my hair is pretty shiny and healthy, and soft to the touch (thanks to Herbal Essences). But this mask made my hair feel dry and hard. I absolutely hated it. I don't think it changed my hair in any way, except for the texture that I immediately noticed after rinsing this off. It doesn't have any kind of scent, either. Wouldn't recommend.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have used briogeo hair products before and I wasn't too thrilled with their stuff. I don't know what it was that I didn't like, I just didn't like it. While I was in the shower I applied this to my hair after I rinsed out my shampoo. I thought the cream was extremely thin and While I was massaging it into my hair it didn't feel any softer, nor did it feel like it was doing anything at all. I waited around 7 minutes and then rinsed and continued my shower routine. It wasn't until after I blow dried my hair that I noticed a difference. My hair feels so healthy and super soft. Its extremely shiny and just looks and feels so nice.
courtney L.
This stuff is a miracle in a bottle!! I got this in my Ipsy bag just in time!! I had gotten stuff in my birchbox the week before and it totally fried my hair. I was desperate to get moisture back in my poor hair. This stuff did the trick!! I let it soak for 10 minutes while I was in the shower and as soon as I rinsed it I could feel a difference. My hair was silky soft already. And it only got better after drying my hair. It was bouncy and soft and shiny. Better than it was before being destroyed a week prior. My hair had more volume and shine to it! I couldn't keep myself from running my fingers through it. It felt amazing!!
Sum Mei C.
I received this from Briogeo for review purposes a couple of weeks a go and I have been using it twice a week since then. This has quickly became my favorite hair mask; the avocado, sweet almond, argan oil and other awesome ingredients like vitamin B5 make my hair so silky soft every time after I used this. It has indeed restored the moisture of my dry hair and I realized less hair loss since I started using this. About twice a week, I use this in place of my conditioner; I leave this in my hair for about 5min after shampooing and rinse it off in shower. Highly recommend trying this out mask out if you have dehydrated hair.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
This conditioner has really moisturized my hair. I put it in my hair after shampooing; then I put a shower cap over my head to help the conditioner warm up in my hair. I sat with the conditioner in my hair for 5-10 min then I rinsed it out. After I blow dried my hair, my hair felt so soft & looked moisturized. I live in NY and since it's fall it's getting cold out. Usually my hair gets dried out when its cold. But weeks after i've washed my hair with Briogeo's shampoo & conditioner my hair still looked & felt great. When I comb my hair I also noticed I had less breakage. This is my new favorite conditioner. :)
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This mask was nice. It's a higher end conditioner, so I was expecting a miracle product, but It felt just like any other deep conditioner I've used. It's okay. It does really coat your hair while you're in the shower, it almost feels like lotion on my hair before I wash it out. But after I rinsed it out and let my hair air dry, it still felt malnourished. This works but don't expect any wildly dramatic results. This product doesn't really seep into my hair. I've tried this over and over again. I won't be repurchasing :( it's a bit too pricey to not give amazing results.
Mo Makeup M.
With color treated curly hair I'll take all the extra nourishing & moisturizing products I can. I use this mask about once a week and I like to just leave it on for about 20 minutes. It leaves my hair smooth, soft and shiny. With me constantly coloring my hair it's prone to breakage I can't say that claim in this product has really helped me with that but it dose coat my hair enough where I can see maybe over more time I'll be able to benefit from that claim. But overall it dose what it claims to do I also do like how creamy it is and the smell is nice and pleasant.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This Briogeo conditioning mask is so amazing. I love it so much! The price is a bit heavy, but if you need this, you'll be okay with spending the money. This product has a bit of a lotion consistency. Even when I washed it out of my hair it reminded me of when I put lotion on my skin but it accidentally gets wet. In my case, that's a good thing because that means Ultimate protection! You only have to leave this Deep conditioner in for a few minutes while you're in the shower.
I absolutely recommend this product to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
Rosie P.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I bleach my hair which unfortunately makes it very frizzy and unmanagable (and is constantly in need of hydration). I got this in full size from BeautyFix, and when I put it on I have to say I didn't expect much- especially after reading that other people complained about it making their hairy greasy and whatnot. I applied it to the hair, put on a showercap and waited for ~30 minutes for it to work before washing it out. I was amazed at how it made my hair feel- so soft and hydrated and I felt like I didn't need the oils I usually have to use.
Janelle R.
How long do you leave it in for?
Julia R.
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this leave a strong lingering scent?
Candace G.
Does this product smell good?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Would this be good for someone with very curly and sorta damaged hair?