BY BRIOGEO #2 in Hair Treatments

What it is:  An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.

Who it's for:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.

What it does:  This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster hair. Formulated with Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex, this mask delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients from B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin to replenish damaged hair to a shiny, healthy-looking, and lustrous state.

Research results
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair

In a separate blind clinical trial study
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied.  Leave in for five to 10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Don't Despair, Repair!™ should be used once per week or every two weeks. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo’s shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately).

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• Cual es el modo de uso de esta macara?1 Answers
  • I have been considering to buy this since I seen it was part of a...3 Answers
  • Como se utiliza esta mascarilla? Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! D...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Shelly P.
I got a little travel size of this stuff in my Boxycharm. My hair type is normal to dry, frizzy and wavy, uncontrollably wavy! I live in a very dry climate and have very hard water! So of course I was excited when I got this in my box! So after I wash my hair and it dries, my hair is it’s most frizzy! I washed my hair today and used this product. I left it in while shaving my legs. When my hair dried I was absolutely floored as to how it felt! So I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t believe what I saw! I saw shiny, soft, almost straight hair! My waves were beautifully tamed! If I could buy a year supply of this stuff I would!!! The pictures shown are outdoors standing in the sunlight, in front of a window with the sun shining and in natural light with no sun hitting me! I wish I had before pics but I never like to show myself on my fresh frizzy hair day so I have no pics of that lol. I hope my photos are helpful! Thank you Briogio for transforming my unruly wavy, frizzy, dry hair and making me feel beautiful! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Breanna H.
I got this as a sample recently in a Sephora order and OMG I am in love! I have very frizzy, wavy, course, and bleached hair and this made my hair feel so hydrated, smooth, shiny, and frizz free!! I never have soft hair!! Lol. I am very picky about conditioner because it tends to weigh my hair down and make my roots greasy. This is was not the case at all using this. I actually saw a picture of my hair after using this and I was in shock... like is that actually my hair? I would recommend this to everyone but especially if you have hair like mine. The only reason I am putting 4 stars is because it’s pretty expensive!! I’m hoping to purchase the travel size for $9 at Sephora when it comes back in stock and see how long that will last me. Try this!!!!
nikki s.
Aiea, HI
I'm still on the fence about this product. I live in Hawai'i where my frizz is just non-stop, around the clock... there. When I was first introduced to this product by my blogger sister, I was on the mainland, where the weather is different. This product made my hair so WOW. Like soft, silky, manageable and way less frizz.
I decided to purchase it in HI and test it out here. I must say I am less impressed... After the first few uses - the frizz was ever present... if not... even more present?! Sometimes I even see tiny white specs of product... even when I thoroughly rinse out. My hair softer... the next day after I sleep on it (literally).
I really wanted to give this a higher rating, but... here we are.  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I received this in a box that I won on Instagram. I have heard about this deep conditioner before, but never wanted to spend that much on a conditioner. Let me just say, after trying this out, I’ll purchase this after I run out of the one I was sent!
First, the jar is huge and a little goes a long way. It has a very clean scent and isn’t overpowering. I apply to damp hair in the shower and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes while I shave, wash my face, etc.
it’s so easy to rinse out and doesn’t leave any residue or buildup. I have an oily scalp and this didn’t make my hair look oilier the next day. It just made my hair very soft, shiny, and overall healthier. I would highly recommend this if you have heat damaged hair like me.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I received the deluxe sample size in my September boxycharm. I used it twice and really enjoy this product. It's easy to use and apply and also is free of harsh sulfate and other chemicals. My hair is very brittle, and color-treated so the mask really helped to soften my hair and make it very healthy and shiny. I love the smell as well. I researched the hair mas before using it and found that there is actual evidence of the effectiveness of this hair mask which I really was happy to see. It's my first time ever using a hair mask and I am very satisfied with the results that I received. I will be purchasing a full size from the company in the future. I highly recommend this to anyone who has any damage to their hair. Update* after using the mask for a week, I am in shock at the way my hair has transformed! Its so soft, smooth, and full of life. This mask works!! I can't imagine going without out. This product works miracles.
Candice R.
This is my go to conditioner/hair mask right now. I use a ton of Briogeo products and it's because they're so good and good for your hair! This mask is so light you almost feel like it won't hydrate your hair very well but after you rinse it out you can see the difference! It doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my scalp greasy. The smell is subtle but delicious and a little bit goes a long way. Since I only wash my hair twice a week it's basically the only conditioner I use. I can't recommend it enough! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I recently got this as a sample in my Sephora box - I’ve received this before but never got around to trying it.

I have stick straight hair, strands are thin but there is a ton of hair on my head. My hair is generally in good condition as it is. Products like this tend to leave my hair feeling greasy and weighed down.

This product was great. I was nervous that it would make my hair feel greasy and gross but it didn’t. Even the second day my hair feels great after shampooing.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I have dry bleached frizzy coarse hair, and I received the sample from Sephora. I decided to use the sample and after the first rinse of using the hair mask my hair didn't feel any different. But once I started to blow dry my hair dry I did notice a huge difference in my hair texture and I noticed it in the volume that I was getting as well which I really love. I'm usually not a big fan of hair masks but this was actually pretty good it does leave my hair hydrated full volume and feels a lot smoother than before.
Chrissy R.
I left a review for the leave in conditioner and feel just about the same for this one. I would give this negative stars if I could. I absolutely hated this product and this brand in general. It did not condition my hair at all- the very opposite. It dried and damaged my hair so badly that I lost quite a bit of hair trying to de tangle it and took a solid week of using other masks for an hour a night to get hair back to normal. Wouldn’t recommend to an “enemy”!!! Buyer beware
Sarah L.
Sussex
I’ve never really been into hair care, but I got this in a Boxycharm and decided I’d try it out. I’m so glad I did! This mask makes my hair so soft and smooth. It looks and feels healthier since I’ve started using this product! It smells good, the best way I can describe it is slightly floral but it honestly just smells like conditioner. It is a little awkward to use because you need to shampoo first, then apply this and wait ten minutes, but overall I love this product!
Janelle R.
How long do you leave it in for?
Julia R.
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this leave a strong lingering scent?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Would this be good for someone with very curly and sorta damaged hair?
Candace G.
Does this product smell good?