BY BRIOGEO #10 in Conditioning Treatments

What it is:  An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.

Who it's for:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.

What it does:  This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster hair. Formulated with Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex, this mask delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients from B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin to replenish damaged hair to a shiny, healthy-looking, and lustrous state.

Research results
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair

In a separate blind clinical trial study
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied.  Leave in for five to 10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Don't Despair, Repair!™ should be used once per week or every two weeks. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo’s shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately).

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• Cual es el modo de uso de esta macara?1 Answers
  • Como se utiliza esta mascarilla? Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! D...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair and breakage Has anyone tried this? And does it h...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alletse A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super long hair down to my booty, my hair is naturally dry, frizzy, and super thick.
I need to use more product in my hair and tend to go through products faster.
I hesitated about purchasing this because it was pricey and it sat in my favorites.
Luckily I ended up receiving a 2 ounce bottle in my BoxyCharm, initially was excited to try it before I buy it (that tube only lasted me 2 uses).
Holy crap my hair was shiny, silky, soft, even bouncy!! And that was after the first use.
I was completely won over by this hair mask and did end up purchasing the full size.
I’ve been using it once a week and couldn’t be happier.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the deluxe sample size in my September boxycharm. I used it twice and really enjoy this product. It's easy to use and apply and also is free of harsh sulfate and other chemicals. My hair is very brittle, and color-treated so the mask really helped to soften my hair and make it very healthy and shiny. I love the smell as well. I researched the hair mas before using it and found that there is actual evidence of the effectiveness of this hair mask which I really was happy to see. It's my first time ever using a hair mask and I am very satisfied with the results that I received. I will be purchasing a full size from the company in the future. I highly recommend this to anyone who has any damage to their hair. Update* after using the mask for a week, I am in shock at the way my hair has transformed! Its so soft, smooth, and full of life. This mask works!! I can't imagine going without out. This product works miracles.
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOOK at my Shine... ✨🌟 I truly enjoyed this product even tho I received it in both a VoxBox and BoxyCharm subscription, I am giving my honest opinion. My hair felt very moisturized and looked extremely healthy with no shedding. I raved about this all over social media, from my blog to my YouTube Channel to the actual products social network. This isn’t a product you just slap in your hair you have to use all quality products when testing to a brand. I WILL buy again either from their website or Sephora it’s the same price... check out my channel : The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour on YouTube. 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟️️
Ber T.
Decatur
This was a pretty nice deep conditioning mask. I got a travel size that was good for about three uses on shoulder length hair. It has a pleasantly fragrant smell that lasted through a jiu jitsu workout and a dinner date that required some additional styling. My hair remained soft. I do tend to get oily hair but considering my activity level, my hair didn’t get overly oily even with the extra moisturizing.
Natalie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to loooove this product, but it’s not as great as I thought I would be. I recently received a deluxe sample size in my body charm and went through it in two uses. No surprise with it being a deluxe sample size and my hair being over 3 feet long. I was truly hoping it would revive my dried, bleached, and split ends, but it didn’t really make that much of a difference. I’m giving it 4 stars for a nice at home spa experience, but over all outcome I haven’t noticed any difference in my hair. Maybe I need to use it more.
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Total #giftcrush material!! This hair mask is EVERYTHING! I ran out of my sample size and added the full size right to my Xmas list! It's the best deep conditioning product/mask I've ever used. It smells divine and really adds moisture and shine to my hair. I can tell an immediate difference after blow drying vs times when I don't use this. Since I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week this is pretty much my main conditioner. My hair always feels so healthy and silky smooth plus the scent lingers! Love!
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my Boxycharm. I used once after having my hair straight for a week. It brought my hair back to life immediately. I use this every other wash and may hair eats it up each time. Downfall is definitely the price. I’ve been thankful to have had a few samples last me.
Jaquelyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for DRY skin I REPEAT THIS IS FOR DRY SKIN. I have always had very oily skin and when I put this on it made my eyes and skin few so heavy and yucky and thick I really wouldn’t recommend to anyone unless you have dry skin cause for oily skin it’s a fail.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After a summer of beaches and chlorine filled pools my hair was a disaster!! But when I received this in my September Boxy Charm I knew (after only one use) that it would be THE product to bring my hair back to pre-summer condition. I could feel the difference almost immediately, smooth and silky and my scalp also felt hydrated and nourished. Which for me was huge because I've been suffering from some serious dry scalp!! My dead ends wrecked also much smoother and no more fly sways. I can't wait to continue using it, imagine the results after a whole month not just a week?? Definitely recommend!! :)
Jeanette Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have hair past my behind so it's really important to me to find products that moisturize and help keep my hair manageable! I only wash my hair about once or twice a week and I've started using this as my regular conditioner!! As far as I saw on the ingredient list, there are no silicones which seems to be helping my hair a lot.
Janelle R.
How long do you leave it in for?
Julia R.
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this leave a strong lingering scent?
Candace G.
Does this product smell good?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Would this be good for someone with very curly and sorta damaged hair?