BY BRIOGEO #5 in Hair Masks

What it is:  An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.

Who it's for:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.

What it does:  This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster hair. Formulated with Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex, this mask delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients from B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin to replenish damaged hair to a shiny, healthy-looking, and lustrous state.

Research results
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair

In a separate blind clinical trial study
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied.  Leave in for five to 10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Don't Despair, Repair!™ should be used once per week or every two weeks. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo’s shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately).

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• how much does this product cost and does t work good ?1 Answers
  • I want to try this so bad is it worth the hype?1 Answers
  • Cual es el modo de uso de esta macara?1 Answers
Sarah M.
Ravenna, OH
I’ve repurchased this mask many times. Although I do think it is overpriced it’s the best thing I could find to replace the macadamia repair mask. That mask is the best for my hair but it gives me horrible breakouts on my back and this Briogeo mask never does that. It is very hydrating but not too much to where you need to limit use. If you’re someone who only washes their hair every 2-3 days this is a great substitute for conditioner. My only issue is how expensive it is to replace all the time. It also has a really nice scent but it’s not overpowering so it doesn’t bother me like a lot of other scented products do. I would definitely recommend this I think it would work for any hair type.
Kaitlin H.
Warrenville, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing deep conditioner that saved my hair. I do struggle with breakage and heat damage. I have curly hair and after using this it gave my curls life again, reduced frizz, and made it very soft. I usually can’t run my fingers through my hair but after using this for a few weeks my hair had movement, volume, and shine. I would recommend to anyone who struggles with any of those things. It may be a little pricy but a little goes a long way, and you only need to use it about once a week. Mine lasted about two and a half months which isn’t bad. Could have lasted longer but I used it twice a week because my hair was so damaged from box dyes.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product to death! It is just so freaking amazing and it does everything is promising. You will immediately notice the difference on your hair. It will be so silky and smooth! I got my first one on a boxycharm, but it was just a travel size;however, since I fell in love with it i decided to purchase the full size one. I always recommend this product, I do think it is so really worth it... I was looking up online and you can get the full size product at sephora and the briogeo website, or retails for $36;however, I also noticed that you can get the travel size at Walmart for only $9.99.It is just amazing, you should give it a try!
Mallory 🌕.
This mask has changed my life and I need to stock up! I have curly hair and I get highlightes and my hair is naturally on the more dry side. This gives my curls life and it makes my hair super hydrated and soft without weighing down my curls. It has a beautiful scent and it lasts a good amount of time. I would say it lasted me a little over a month before repurchasing but that's because my hair is dry and I love deep conditioning treatments! If you have oily hair then you could make this last even longer! If you have dry damaged hair then this is a mask that won't disappoint!
Jennifer M.
Clarkston , MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m so upset that I love this so much, because now I have to keep buying it! It’s SO hydrating, and smoothing for the hair, and it smells wonderful. Briogeo is also free of harsh, unnatural ingredients! The only downside is that it’s hella expensive; however, if you need hydration in your hair or just want a treat, I HIGHLY recommend this.
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
Total Game Changer!
I received one sample of this and I was immediately hooked. I literally went the next day and bought a bigger size of it. I had color treated my hair recently for the first time and it ruined my hair - my thick hair went from healthy and strong to super dry like straw and I was dealing with so much breakage. I was previously using Olaplex hair perfector number 3 on the recommendation from my hair dresser, but didn't really notice much a result after weeks of using it, so I decided to give this a go. In just one use it was a total game changer. I never thought my hair would be so soft and hydrated after all the processing I put it through but this product showed me it was possible! It doesn't leave a oily residue after using which I've had issues in the past with other products and best of all its all natural - I mean come on how can you not try it? As much chemicals we put in our hair dye and style it, why put in more? Go back to nature! I've seen that some reviewers mention a bad smell but I think it's anything but - the smell is very light and in my opinion smells lovely. I will definitely keep this in my beauty arsenal and recommend it highly to anyone with dry processed hair that's looking for a something bring it their hair back to life! I will definitely give their other products try since this has worked so well for me. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask you have definitely made me a believer.
Mabel F.
San Francisco , CA
This is my favorite hair mask. I’m generally a fan of bridges products and this one is another winner. I magic perm my hair to make it straight so it’s pretty damaged from years of perming. This makes it eSy to brush my hair which is usually a tangled mess after I wash it. I use this once or twice a week depending on how lazy I am and it does a make a difference. My hair is softer and shiner after use and it looks less damaged after a few months.
Lesia K.
Galveston , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The best hair mask on the market. Everyone needs to try this! No crappy ingredients or unnecessary fillers. It smells amazing and the best part makes my hair feel amazing, super soft, easy to brush. I use it on my daughter’s hair as well. The jar also lasts a long time since you only need to use this once/twice a week
Bailey B.
I find this almost comparable to Olaplex in regards to feel. I don’t think it does the same thing regarding rebounding the hair, but your hair does feel incredibly replenished after using this hair mask. I got this in a VoxBox forever ago and used it a few times but my hair is a lot more chemically treated now so I feel like I see more results. I don’t think this would work if you didn’t have treated hair but I guess a sample is worth a shot. Really rich and very soft - love! Also, you get a TON of product omg! Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector
Alejandra C.
This was a gift from my sister for my birthday. I have been holding off on dying my hair because I have been trying to get it to a healthy state from bleaching it a few times. I started using this product once a week and I have to say that when I do my hair feels thick and full. It is not sleek, it seems to give my hair volume. I air dry my hair because again I’m trying to stay away from heat from blow drying/ straightening and curling. Obviously if you stop using the product in your routine the hair starts to lose that hydration feeling. So if you want your hair to feel strong and thick I would say this is the ticket. Oh and one more thing my hair gets a pretty shine when I use this. I gave it 4 stars because I personally like a more slick finish to my hair. With this I can get that if I straighten my hair but like I said I’m staying away from as much heat as possible.
Janelle R.
How long do you leave it in for?
Julia R.
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this leave a strong lingering scent?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Would this be good for someone with very curly and sorta damaged hair?
Candace G.
Does this product smell good?

Sephora