Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning MaskInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY BRIOGEO #2 in Hair Masks

What it is:  An intensive weekly treatment to restore essential hydration and enhance hair’s resilience to protect against future damage.

Who it's for:  Those with dry, damaged, chemically-treated, and/or lifeless hair.

What it does:  This Deep Conditioning Mask works in minutes to restore essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, and otherwise lackluster hair. Formulated with Briogeo’s unique NOVA Complex, this mask delivers an optimal blend of transformative nutrients from B-vitamins, rosehip and argan oils, algae, and biotin to replenish damaged hair to a shiny, healthy-looking, and lustrous state.

Research results
In a variable vs. control laboratory study, hair treated with the Don't Despair, Repair showed:
- 81% reduction in hair breakage after three uses compared to untreated hair

In a separate blind clinical trial study
- 80% of participants reported a noticeable improvement in the hydration of their hair
- 90% of participants reported they would use the product in the future or recommend it to a friend.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, massage into the hair, ensuring the conditioner is evenly applied.  Leave in for five to 10 minutes before rinsing. For even deeper conditioning, cover the hair in a plastic cap to retain moisture while sitting under the dryer for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Don't Despair, Repair!™ should be used once per week or every two weeks. In between treatments, it is recommended to use one of Briogeo’s shampoo and conditioner sets (sold separately).

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• Cual es el modo de uso de esta macara?1 Answers
  • Does this REALLY work and how FAST do you see results?3 Answers
  • I have been considering to buy this since I seen it was p...3 Answers
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
Total Game Changer!
I received one sample of this and I was immediately hooked. I literally went the next day and bought a bigger size of it. I had color treated my hair recently for the first time and it ruined my hair - my thick hair went from healthy and strong to super dry like straw and I was dealing with so much breakage. I was previously using Olaplex hair perfector number 3 on the recommendation from my hair dresser, but didn't really notice much a result after weeks of using it, so I decided to give this a go. In just one use it was a total game changer. I never thought my hair would be so soft and hydrated after all the processing I put it through but this product showed me it was possible! It doesn't leave a oily residue after using which I've had issues in the past with other products and best of all its all natural - I mean come on how can you not try it? As much chemicals we put in our hair dye and style it, why put in more? Go back to nature! I've seen that some reviewers mention a bad smell but I think it's anything but - the smell is very light and in my opinion smells lovely. I will definitely keep this in my beauty arsenal and recommend it highly to anyone with dry processed hair that's looking for a something bring it their hair back to life! I will definitely give their other products try since this has worked so well for me. Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask you have definitely made me a believer.
Nicole W.
Marietta
Oh. My. GOSH!!! This stuff is truly life changing for your hair!! I got it because EVERY beauty you tuber I watch raved about it. I was concerned about the price, BUT it works so well that I would definitely purchase it again. I have only used it once, and it really helped my hair so much! It was like my hair was like baby hair or something. It was so shiny and silky afterwards. I actually put it on before I got out of the shower, and I let it sit on my head maybe an hour. Afterwards, my hair felt amazingly healthy! I totally recommend! And you don’t need to use too much either. If you use it, try and really use it as a deep conditioning treatment, and I bet it works even better if you sit under a dryer with it. I wish I had a salon dryer! Try this! I can’t imagine anyone would regret it especially if you have damaged hair.
Breanna H.
I got this as a sample recently in a Sephora order and OMG I am in love! I have very frizzy, wavy, course, and bleached hair and this made my hair feel so hydrated, smooth, shiny, and frizz free!! I never have soft hair!! Lol. I am very picky about conditioner because it tends to weigh my hair down and make my roots greasy. This is was not the case at all using this. I actually saw a picture of my hair after using this and I was in shock... like is that actually my hair? I would recommend this to everyone but especially if you have hair like mine. The only reason I am putting 4 stars is because it’s pretty expensive!! I’m hoping to purchase the travel size for $9 at Sephora when it comes back in stock and see how long that will last me. Try this!!!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
So, I love my pureology but I always switch up my products. I got this and I've used it a few times. Usually on days I do a purifying shampoo. It's so hydrating and not too heavy on my fine hair,n my hair looks so shiney and feels great after using this. It smells so good and I honestly don't have to use much. Last time i used it I used way too much. This is a new found love for me, and I will continue to repurchase it. No matter what daily shampoo and conditioner I am using this will always be there for me!! I love that there's no silicones I think they weigh my hair down too much and make me extra greasy. I need to condition my scalp because I have scalp issues and this doesn't irritate!!
Elaina A.
Buffalo, NY
😍😍😍😍😍 This don’t despair, Repair! Is literally everything it says,.. sooo here’s a sad but happy ending tale for everyone!!

I thought it would be a super great idea to bleach my hair, and I have very think curly naturally black hair so lightening it is like haha gurrll wut?? So, I did it anyway,, it came out pumpkin orange, so I toned it.,, bleached it again.. dude by the end of this process my hair was literally cry like,” why you do me like thisss??? “ one of my Influenster boxes had come with this deep conditioning mask and I remembered when I tried it was nice but my hair was damaged at that point.. soo I go to the hair store, they have it, I buy it...

Brruuhhhh,,, I literally felt like I never even bleached my hair.. it was sooo smooth and my curls were on poinntt!!! I left this mask in overnight I put it in before bed and rinsed in cold water with my morning shower. Let me tell you never in my life has my hair felt this nice!! Soo I use it once a week and my hair feels great!!
Shelly P.
I got a little travel size of this stuff in my Boxycharm. My hair type is normal to dry, frizzy and wavy, uncontrollably wavy! I live in a very dry climate and have very hard water! So of course I was excited when I got this in my box! So after I wash my hair and it dries, my hair is it’s most frizzy! I washed my hair today and used this product. I left it in while shaving my legs. When my hair dried I was absolutely floored as to how it felt! So I looked in the mirror and I couldn’t believe what I saw! I saw shiny, soft, almost straight hair! My waves were beautifully tamed! If I could buy a year supply of this stuff I would!!! The pictures shown are outdoors standing in the sunlight, in front of a window with the sun shining and in natural light with no sun hitting me! I wish I had before pics but I never like to show myself on my fresh frizzy hair day so I have no pics of that lol. I hope my photos are helpful! Thank you Briogio for transforming my unruly wavy, frizzy, dry hair and making me feel beautiful! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
nadia v.
fort lauderdale
I am in love with these products ❤️ Briogeo moisture shampoo and deep conditioning mask ❤️ It makes my hair so shiny and silky after every wash and I’ve gotten many compliments about my hair smelling so so good. I usually wet my hair with warm water, then I apply one or two small pumps on the areas that are more greasy I start gently massaging my scalp for a good minute. After that I rinse my hair just a little and then I’ll proceed with another small pump , but this time I make sure I apply it all over my scalp , keep massaging it and slowly trying to work some of the foam over the hair . I try to avoid putting too much shampoo on the tips of the hair because I learned this way you can prevent them from getting frizzy when styling it. Then it’s time for the conditioner/mask. I apply a small amount all over my hair and I’ll use my finger to comb through the product and make sure my entire head is absorbing the treatment. Then I’ll cover my head with a plastic shower cap or a regular plastic bag (trying to recycle and find a good use for everything 😁😁) and let the conditioner do it’s thing for up to 20 min or even longer. Afterwards I make sure to rinse my hair really well and I use a microfiber head wrap to absorb the water. Seriously, give it a try and I promise you won’t regret it !!!
Candice R.
This is my go to conditioner/hair mask right now. I use a ton of Briogeo products and it's because they're so good and good for your hair! This mask is so light you almost feel like it won't hydrate your hair very well but after you rinse it out you can see the difference! It doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my scalp greasy. The smell is subtle but delicious and a little bit goes a long way. Since I only wash my hair twice a week it's basically the only conditioner I use. I can't recommend it enough! Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
Kayla W.
After falling in love with the  Briogeo Rosarco Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Creme sample I had in my Sephora play box in July, I rushed to the Briogeo website to place a order for a few things. I was so excited to try this because I had heard so many good things about it. I have thin, highlighted, naturally curly hair so my hair can always use extra moisture. This worked wonders on my hair! Not only did it make my hair feel better upon getting out of the shower, but it just made it look better when it was styled. Since I do have thin hair, some products can weigh my curls down, so I only use this once a week or as I see my hair needs. I love the way this smells! I highly recommend this product!
Cassandra R.
Miami
Life changing product or in this case a hair changing product. I have been experimenting with my hair for as long as I can remember. I have bleached dyed and bleached again. My hair was flaking off and felt really really dry and brittle. I found this hair mask at riley rose and I decided to purchase it. Yes it is a little pricey but a little goes a long way and this product has completely revived my hair and changed its texture. The product smells so good and it doesnt make my hair heavy or greasy after using it. I have been using it for 3-4 months and it is my hair go too. I use it once a week and I will not stop. Definitely recommend for anyone with dry brittle hair.
Janelle R.
How long do you leave it in for?
Julia R.
Does this leave your hair greasy?
Tatyana S.
Chicopee, MA
Does this leave a strong lingering scent?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Would this be good for someone with very curly and sorta damaged hair?
Candace G.
Does this product smell good?

back