BY BRIOGEO

An ultra-hydrating conditioner specially formulated to defrizz, define, and moisturize curls. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment and mollis leaf extract seal the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and sweet almond oils increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

• My hair is thin and brittle, would you recommend this product1 Answers
  • I am always looking for products that help with the hydration, de...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amna K.
Amna K.
Before receiving this in my voxbox I saw this in Sephora but never purchased it. After trying it out, I definitely will purchase this again! And the shampoo! I naturally have wavy/curly hair and have damaged my a lot but I felt like I was actually helping my hair with this shampoo. It has a clean smell (which I am really picky when it comes to scents!) and I usually feel like any shampoo tend to dry up my hair but I didn't feel it with Briogeo. It was real easy to brush my hair afterwards too, usually I would use Chi silk infusion to help detangle. I haven't tried the leave in defining creme but I can't wait to do so!! It says avocado on it and i'm (low key) allergic so I was trying to figure out if it'll do anything! But I think it's safe to say this is such an amazing conditioner (and the shampoo product too).
Rue A.
Rue A.
At first I was kind of skeptical if this product worked or if it was just pricy for no reason. I'm so impressed! I have color treated hair that's semi wavy and this did wonders for it! I used it in conjunction with the shampoo and defining creme and I'm truly in love. My hair looks and feels healthier than its ever been. I highly recommend this!
Arabelis M.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
After using the Curl Charisma Shampoo, I proceeded with the Curl Charisma Curl Defining Conditioner. My hair was immediately a lot smoother and felt very hydrated. I have very curly and tangled hair, with this conditioner I was able to untangle my hair fairly quickly. My hair felt hydrated and the curls were bouncier.
Zulma G.
Zulma G.
Gulf breeze, FL
Received for review and I have to say it's one of the best products I have receive on from influenster! The quality is amazing, its natural and it's better than any hair products with natural ingredients I have tried before. I do wish my hair was softer longer a couple of days after my hair would be somewhat dry.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
I'll preface this by saying I have 3B Curls, but I did not find this product to be super effective. Its a nice product, but it isn't quite moisturizing enough for my curls so I felt the curls ended up a little frizzy after using these products. I do not think I will be repurchasing this product.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Peoria , AZ
OMG!! this stuff is literally the best, I have curly hair and it made it feel silky smooth and not stripped down like some conditioners, also it did not weigh down my curls like alot of other "curl conditioners". I am highly satisfied with this product and would def buy!
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received this from Influenster and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It is very moisturizing but doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. It has a very nice scent that doesn't smell too strong. I am enjoying using this paired with the shampoo.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This conditioner smells amazing and it leaves your hair feeling so soft and light! I have color treated hair and it worked wonderfully! I was pleasantly surprised with this condition and when I run out of my sample I will be getting more!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
This adds a good amount of moisture back into my hair. The only downfall is that, it takes A LARGE Amount of conditioner to completely cover my head because it's not a very thick substance. It has a great smell though!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
I love this conditioner. It really helps my dry curly hair! My hair has been bleached and colored countless times and this product helps keep it moisturized and soft! Very satisfied with this product!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Doral, FL
My hair is thin and brittle, would you recommend this product
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration, definition and frizz of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me?