Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

Buy on Sephora
Liz T.
Awesome product for curls! My hair feels refreshed, smells great and the shampoo left my curls defined :) highly recommend!!
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
I love this stuff the smell is amazing awsome when u blow dry your hair amazing and looks great to
Jordan G.
Works like a charm! Smells amazing & brings out my natural curl! Love the packaging!
Caroline E.
Bought this at sephora in search for an organix/all natural alternative to the current shampoos i'm using. Perfect to use for low-pooing. I focus this product on my scalp and use the conditioner for the rest of my hair and it leaves my hair feeling clean, moisturizer and healthy.
Shelby A.
This line for hair is wonderful. The shampoo and conditioner are moisturizing, but not heavy, and work really well to allow my hair to hold curl and bounce.
Estefania A.
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?
Valentina B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me