Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BRIOGEO

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

Buy on Sephora
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I bought this product on ipsy via ipsy offers and I loved it! I purchased this along with the conditioner and curl gel. I had great results - my hair was softer and curls were hydrated! Also, it left my hair smelling AMAZING! I would purchase again, but only if the items were on sale, as I feel that this brand is very overpriced.
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
Although this shampoo definitely did get my hair clean and remove buildup from my scalp, it was extremely drying to my hair. My kinky textured hair felt very stripped after use. The product wasn't cheap or bad quality, so it could certainly work for someone else, but it did not agree with my hair at all.
J G.
I received this shampoo in a Voxbox. I was very excited! I love new products but they are not always my favorites after I use them. However, I really like this shampoo. I love the fact that it lathers up. I love that the fragrance is soft and minimal. Some shampoos stick with me all day and I don't like their smells!
Taylor C.
Can't say enough good things about this company and product. I am SO impressed with how they made this product and how effective it truly is. Left my wavy frizzy mess of hair looking amazing. I received so many compliments today after using it!!!!
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
BRIOGEO is a really good shampoo, I would love to try this Charisma Rice Amino , their products are impressive on hair and very worth. It...definitely recomend Briogeo
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
This shampoo is great for cleansing curly hair, without drying it out! It helps remove build up, and unlike normal shampoo , it doesn't strip your hair of its nutrients!
Shelly R.
Curl charisma has been the best thing that happened to my curls! It defines my curls without the weight. Leaves my hair super bouncy and soft and conditioned!
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Used for a brief amount of time (sample bottle) however I loved it the whole time I used it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a dry scalp!
Liz T.
Awesome product for curls! My hair feels refreshed, smells great and the shampoo left my curls defined :) highly recommend!!
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
I love this stuff the smell is amazing awsome when u blow dry your hair amazing and looks great to
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?
Valentina B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me