Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BRIOGEO

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

• I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type2 Answers
  • I am always looking for products that help with the hydra...1 Answers
  • I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will thi...1 Answers
Mo Makeup M.
I have used this brand for almost a year now and have really enjoyed all the products I've tried. From the deep conditioner to leave in milk to heat protector/blow-dry creme, co-wash, and curl gel ... I almost feel Ive tried the entire line ...well that was until Influenster sent me a great box filled with products from the Curl Charisma line
Having color treated curly hair I was all over this stuff.
The shampoo is great! lathers well but doesn't strip my hair leaving it dry at all it leaves my hair very soft and nourished. It detangles well and smells amazing
Another great Briogeo product =)
Rue A.
At first I was kind of skeptical about this voxbox...if this product worked? If it was just pricy for no reason? I'm so impressed! I have color treated hair that's semi wavy and this did wonders for it! I used it in conjunction with the shampoo and defining creme and I'm truly in love. My hair looks and feels healthier than its ever been. I highly recommend this! The scent isn't too strong, but is nice. Left my frizzy hair a whole lot less untamed. This looks like it may become a must have for me.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I was so excited to receive it complimentary in a voxbox but unfortunately I am not a huge fan of this product. I have extremely long, thick, curly, frizzy hair and often have trouble finding products to tame all of my needs. While this product did smell nice, it did abbsolutely nothing for my frizzy curls. Bummer. I will not be purchasing this on my own.
Elisa M.
Londonderry, NH
I bought this product on ipsy via ipsy offers and I loved it! I purchased this along with the conditioner and curl gel. I had great results - my hair was softer and curls were hydrated! Also, it left my hair smelling AMAZING! I would purchase again, but only if the items were on sale, as I feel that this brand is very overpriced.
Jackie G.
I received this shampoo in a Voxbox. I was very excited! I love new products but they are not always my favorites after I use them. However, I really like this shampoo. I love the fact that it lathers up. I love that the fragrance is soft and minimal. Some shampoos stick with me all day and I don't like their smells!
Sontaya S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Although this shampoo definitely did get my hair clean and remove buildup from my scalp, it was extremely drying to my hair. My kinky textured hair felt very stripped after use. The product wasn't cheap or bad quality, so it could certainly work for someone else, but it did not agree with my hair at all.
Taylor C.
Can't say enough good things about this company and product. I am SO impressed with how they made this product and how effective it truly is. Left my wavy frizzy mess of hair looking amazing. I received so many compliments today after using it!!!!
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
BRIOGEO is a really good shampoo, I would love to try this Charisma Rice Amino , their products are impressive on hair and very worth. It...definitely recomend Briogeo
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
This shampoo is great for cleansing curly hair, without drying it out! It helps remove build up, and unlike normal shampoo , it doesn't strip your hair of its nutrients!
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
Whenever I take a shower , I brush my hair and towel dry it then put this in my hair ! I love how well it keeps my curls in and I love how well my hair smells when using it !
Estefanía A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?
sofia g.
what does this smell like?