Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BRIOGEO

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

• I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type1 Answers
  • I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of ...1 Answers
  • I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
J G.
J G.
I received this shampoo in a Voxbox. I was very excited! I love new products but they are not always my favorites after I use them. However, I really like this shampoo. I love the fact that it lathers up. I love that the fragrance is soft and minimal. Some shampoos stick with me all day and I don't like their smells!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Quincy , MA
BRIOGEO is a really good shampoo, I would love to try this Charisma Rice Amino , their products are impressive on hair and very worth. It...definitely recomend Briogeo
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Used for a brief amount of time (sample bottle) however I loved it the whole time I used it! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a dry scalp!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Awesome product for curls! My hair feels refreshed, smells great and the shampoo left my curls defined :) highly recommend!!
sybill g.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
I love this stuff the smell is amazing awsome when u blow dry your hair amazing and looks great to
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
I have thick curly hair and had yet to find a shampoo that I LOVE until I tried this! It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling hydrated without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I love it and will continue to buy and reccommend!
Dallas W.
Dallas W.
Hendersonville, TN
I've been attempting to go full on no-poo but I keep using this. At least it doesn't have silicones ;) This is moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this and the conditioner and alternate every other day with the Briogeo no-poo. Smells good too.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I love this stuff! I've had a hard time finding a curl gel that doesn't make my hair feel stiff or crunchy! This keeps the texture of my hair and makes it look shiny and healthy. I will definitely continue to purchase this hair gel!
ashley l.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
Whenever I take a shower , I brush my hair and towel dry it then put this in my hair ! I love how well it keeps my curls in and I love how well my hair smells when using it !
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Love love love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and it just a little bit lathers so much! This seems best for dry scalp and hair, especially color treated/ heat sensitive hair!
Estefania A.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me
Theana B.
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
Sindu K.
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?