Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BRIOGEO

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

Buy on Sephora
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received this product for free from Influenster. I had never heard of the brand before, but I could tell from the beautiful packaging that the product would be wonderful. It has a very nice but not overpowering scent. Although it is sulphate free it still lathers nicely and leaves my hair feeling clean. I have used other shampoos that left my hair and scalp feeling oily. The bottle is significantly smaller than other brands that can be purchased for the same price, so I would definitely consider this a luxury item.
Sontaya S.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this shampoo definitely did get my hair clean and remove buildup from my scalp, it was extremely drying to my hair. My kinky textured hair felt very stripped after use. The product wasn't cheap or bad quality, so it could certainly work for someone else, but it did not agree with my hair at all.
Zulma G.
Gulf breeze, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this shampoo was so foamy!! Normally shampoos with natural ingredients tend to be flat but not this one!! Plus the scent is heavenly! Left my scalp and hair very happy! Extremely satisfied with this product! #free for review.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
I have thick curly hair and had yet to find a shampoo that I LOVE until I tried this! It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling hydrated without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I love it and will continue to buy and reccommend!
Dallas W.
Hendersonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been attempting to go full on no-poo but I keep using this. At least it doesn't have silicones ;) This is moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this and the conditioner and alternate every other day with the Briogeo no-poo. Smells good too.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and it just a little bit lathers so much! This seems best for dry scalp and hair, especially color treated/ heat sensitive hair!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I've had a hard time finding a curl gel that doesn't make my hair feel stiff or crunchy! This keeps the texture of my hair and makes it look shiny and healthy. I will definitely continue to purchase this hair gel!
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand for almost a year now and have really enjoyed all the products I've tried. From the deep conditioner to leave in milk to heat protector/blow-dry creme, co-wash, and curl gel ... I almost feel Ive tried the entire line ...well that was until Influenster sent me a great box filled with products from the Curl Charisma line
Having color treated curly hair I was all over this stuff.
The shampoo is great! lathers well but doesn't strip my hair leaving it dry at all it leaves my hair very soft and nourished. It detangles well and smells amazing
Another great Briogeo product =)
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I take a shower , I brush my hair and towel dry it then put this in my hair ! I love how well it keeps my curls in and I love how well my hair smells when using it !
Rue A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was kind of skeptical about this voxbox...if this product worked? If it was just pricy for no reason? I'm so impressed! I have color treated hair that's semi wavy and this did wonders for it! I used it in conjunction with the shampoo and defining creme and I'm truly in love. My hair looks and feels healthier than its ever been. I highly recommend this! The scent isn't too strong, but is nice. Left my frizzy hair a whole lot less untamed. This looks like it may become a must have for me.
Estefania A.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
Valentina B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?