Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BRIOGEO

Naturally derived cleansers remove dirt and buildup without stripping curls of needed moisture. Fortified with rice amino acids, Curl Charisma penetrates the hair shaft to effectively lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture. Tomato fruit ferment seals the cuticle to ensure hair dries consistently, allowing for uniform curl formation, while ultra-hydrating shea butter and avocado oil increase hair softness and enhance the body of curls without weighing them down.

• I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type2 Answers
  • I am always looking for products that help with the hydra...1 Answers
  • I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will thi...1 Answers
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Review for: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo 8 oz more...
I originally got this as a foil packet sample from Sephora in the spring of 2016. It is now my absolute favorite shampoo. It gives my hair the volume it needs while accentuating my natural curls while other shampoos weigh it down. My hair also ends up so soft. I use it once a month and Johnson &Johnson baby shampoo for the rest of the month and I know my hair is thanking me for it because it is the best it has ever been.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo 8 oz more...
I got this as a sample and I love it. I don’t even have curly hair, but I would purchase again for the sheer fact that it made my hair so silky smooth and smells amazing. Plus I love that it’s all natural, just like all of Briogeo’s products.
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
Review for: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo 8 oz more...
Love this shampoo! This one actually duds up which is the first natural shampoo I’ve found that does that. The scent is very light, I wish it was the same as the don’t despair, repair! Mask. I use less shampoo now than when I was using devacurl. Very happy with this purchase and my curls look great!
Kim M.
Review for: Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Shampoo 8 oz more...
I have dry, brittle, damage prone hair that is naturally straight. I decided to switch over to silicone and sulfate free haircare for the health of my hair and because they can break out my scalp. This was the first silicone and sulfate free shampoo and I decided to try this one out of the options in the Briogeo line because it has the word "moisturizing" in its description despite me not having curly hair. I found this shampoo a little hard to spread over my scalp because it isn't very sudsy, although it is more sudsy than any of the Deva Curl shampoos. After rinsing out, my hair would always get very tangled which wasn't normal for me. I realize now that this is probably because I don't have the intended hair type, but it did moisturize my hair without weighing it down much. When I went in with the matching conditioner it would work the tangles out mostly, but I would have to finger comb through it and my hair would fall out more than usual. It has no scent at all really, which I love as I am sensitive to them. Overall, I'm trying to use this product up because it isn't giving me the results I want from my shampoo, but the other Briogeo products I have used are great. I would recommend to someone with kinky or curly hair but not for someone with straight or wavy hair
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I received this product for free from Influenster. I had never heard of the brand before, but I could tell from the beautiful packaging that the product would be wonderful. It has a very nice but not overpowering scent. Although it is sulphate free it still lathers nicely and leaves my hair feeling clean. I have used other shampoos that left my hair and scalp feeling oily. The bottle is significantly smaller than other brands that can be purchased for the same price, so I would definitely consider this a luxury item.
Zulma b.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I love that this shampoo was so foamy!! Normally shampoos with natural ingredients tend to be flat but not this one!! Plus the scent is heavenly! Left my scalp and hair very happy! Extremely satisfied with this product! #free for review.
Kimi A.
Auburn, CA
I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
I have thick curly hair and had yet to find a shampoo that I LOVE until I tried this! It smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling hydrated without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. I love it and will continue to buy and reccommend!
Dallas W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I've been attempting to go full on no-poo but I keep using this. At least it doesn't have silicones ;) This is moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this and the conditioner and alternate every other day with the Briogeo no-poo. Smells good too.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Love love love this! Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy and it just a little bit lathers so much! This seems best for dry scalp and hair, especially color treated/ heat sensitive hair!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I love this stuff! I've had a hard time finding a curl gel that doesn't make my hair feel stiff or crunchy! This keeps the texture of my hair and makes it look shiny and healthy. I will definitely continue to purchase this hair gel!
Estefanía A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This look amazing, I really would like to try it, where can I find this?
Theana B.
I have really kinky hair will it complement my hair type
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I am always looking for products that help with the hydration of my curly hair, as I have heard this brand is incredible. I would like to try it but I have not dared. how is it? Would work for me
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
I have wavy, fine hair with slightly oily scalp. Will this help me with my oily scalp and curl definition?
sofia g.
what does this smell like?