Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel
  • Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Co...

BY BRIOGEO

A light-to-medium hold, defining, frizz-control gel. Curl Charisma provides light to medium hold for long-lasting, natural-looking definition with superior movement, shine, and softness. Rice amino acids and tomato fruit ferment smooth and seal the hair cuticle to lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture and promote consistent curl formation. Quinoa extract and keratin amino acids strengthen strands and increase elasticity to protect against damage. The formula is very lightweight and will not cause stiff or sticky after effects. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel should not be washed out. It should be left in until the next wash. For added moisture, cocktail with Curl Charisma Leave-In Creme to create the perfect blend of hydration and hold custom-suited for your hair type. This product is also free of silicones, DEA, gluten, and artificial dyes. It is cruelty-free, and contains organic ingredients. The eco-friendly tube is fully recyclable. It is safe for use on chemically-treated, relaxed, and keratin-treated hair.

• I just received this product from my monthly ipsy bag and...2 Answers
  • Does this gel have a strong hold? And does it leave that ...4 Answers
  • What's the consistency of this product? Is it runny?2 Answers
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I do like this gel, it’s light and smells fresh. It adds a gentle hold and is not crunchy. It could not hold up in 85F and 90% humidity, but who can? My waves looked awesome under normal humidity (80% and lower).
Ellie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like this product but I'm not sure if I love it. Briogeo's products have made noticeable differences in my hair when I use them and this one was probably the less noticeable. I'd say it's more of a defrizzer versus a curl enhancer. If you want you hair to look curlier or more voluminous I wouldn't recommend this product, but if your curls are more of a frizz issue this is definitely a good product for you. You also don't have that sticky buildup most curling styling products have.
Sabrina R.
I received a sample of this in my Ipsy and was so excited when I tried it because it helped totally define and change my wavy hair for the better. This is probably the best styling gel/cream I've tried so far and I typically HATE Gel. This did not leave my hair crunchy although it does knot my hair up when I sleep so it's kind of a pain. It is so easy to apply and it smells really good. The only negative I would say is that it did leave my hair a bit frizzier which was disappointing. Although the full size products are a bit pricey I did end up buying both this and the leave-in conditioner and I'm not dissapointed!
Paige M.
Manchester, NH
This brand and this product are both absolutely amazing. I love them both so much!!! I first tried this after getting two different types of products from them in an Ipsy box and I am so happy that i got them because they are amazing.
Jessica C.
Love this brand!! Curly girls this is where it’s at!! It does not make your hair sticky at all and the ingredients are so so good. It’s not overly expensive and I’m slowly building up my whole hair routine to be all this brand!
Amber.M. F.
Bronx, NY
I don't know what everyone else is talking about. I loved this product! I have extremely curly hispanic hair and it was soft on my hair, it moisturized it, and wasn't harsh. It smells great and it didn't give me dry scalp. So 5/5 would recommend.
Moira P.
Flagstaff
This one goes one step above mouse. No stiff curls, just enhances them. I have naturally curly hair but it’s so long where it’s weighed down. This gel gets it to stay curly all day with so much volume. Love to use it when it I want to switch it up
Andrea L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really liked this but I felt it worked better in conjunction with the leave in defining creams. I tried the crime by itself and it wasn’t the same without the gel. But together they gave me great definition!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Sample from Birchbox. Like all products, it depends on how much you use. I have fairly long, curly, thick hair. I thought I needed more of this product than I really did. (which was nice for a change) The second time around, when I got it right, it left my curls in a good hold without it feeling crunchy, or actually crunching. (that's one of the worse feelings, sometimes you think the piece is really going to snap at that point you picked) I didn't notice a residue, but I did the first time. There wasn't a smell to it, but most of their products are "scentless" in this sense. I would consider purchasing a full size.
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
I received a sample of this Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz control gel in my monthly Ipsy bag. I used the sample not having high expectations. I am a Curly with thick coarse hair and gels tend to make my hair frizzy for some reason. I used the sample i received and was blown away i use it in conjunction with my leave in conditioner and was absolutely amazed at how well it worked together. I finished my little sample and went to Sephora to purchase a full size tube. I love this product and definitely had an amazing experience with it.
Francine M.
Does this gel have a strong hold? And does it leave that crunchy feeling?
Latoya F.
What's the consistency of this product? Is it runny?
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Pros and cons about this product? Is it worth it?
Lily O.
Norman, OK
Do you mix this with the cream from the same line?

Sephora