BY BRIOGEO

Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Crème hydrates, defines and weather-proofs curls, while maintaining touchable movement and light, flexible hold. Mollis leaf and tomato fruit ferments smooth and seal the hair cuticle to lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture and promote consistent curl formation, while ultra-hydrating avocado oil helps hair retain moisture and increase elasticity to protect against damage.

For added hold, cocktail with Curl Charisma Frizz Control Gel to create the perfect blend of hydration and hold custom-suited for your hair type.

Rachel S.
New York
OMG this stuff is amazing! I have struggled to find a hair product that works for me - but now I finally have! I will start by saying I have very thick curly hair that walks a thin line somewhere between oily and dry. This basically means that any leave-in conditioners or products with the word moisturizing in it turn my hair greasey. Briogeo’s Curl Charisma Creme beautifully and perfectly defines my curls WITHOUT weighing them down or turning my hair into an oily mess. Perhaps best of all is that its easy to apply. I simply run a quarter sized dollop from root to tip after I’ve showered, air dry (yes, even looks great after I air dry!), and walk away with lovely curls!
Jennifer Y.
I got a sample of this creme in one of my subscription boxes ( don’t remember which one) and it worked amazing on my wavy/curly hair! It doesn’t leave your hair all sticky or hard but leaves nice smooth waves/curls! I have already bought a tube in preparation for summer! It will definitely be my go to since I will be able to throw it in and go and not worry about it!
Kayla W.
I received a sample of this with my order that I placed on the Briogeo website. I was very excited to try it because I have been blown away by the few Briogeo products I have tried so far. I used this in conjunction with my mousse that I normally use. I have thin, curly hair so I'm always looking for products that will help define my curls and give them volume and life, without weighing them down or making them hard and crunchy. I could definitely tell the difference that this creme made in my hair! It made my curls come to life. They were defined as well as bouncy and soft. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this. I highly recommend this for curly hair girls!
Amanda D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The consistency is VERY watery. Did not feel heavy on my hair and good thing about it was that it didn't dry and leave my hair feeling crunchy. However I purchased the whole curl charisma line and for the price that I paid I was dissapointed because my hair was still as frizzy as it was before I used their products. I used them for 1 week and then returned to Sephora. Very expensive and I would not recommend. I bought because I read great reviews so maybe it just wasn't for me.
Diana C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: Briogeo
Love this cream, my curls where dead,dry,damaged and color treated and several bleach thru the years so after a long time reading about the product looking for reviews I decided to try it and it change my life the product got my curls back,it hydrated my hair so great its shiny, healthy, strong and every day I receive a complement about my hair. Highly recommended. Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I like this creme a lot! I scrunch it into my wet hair and either end there or follow it with a gel. I then either air dry or diffuse. It really helps bring out my 2c wavy curls, and makes them look healthy.
Rachel n.
Mason City, IA
I put this into my damp hair and used a blow dryer/air dried. I have natually wavy hair which will typically have more defined curls with other products, however this was not the case with this product. I wonder if I should have used it differently as it is usually so highly rated. I feel like it just left my hair poofy
member-243b4
The brogeo curl charisma leave in cream is a life saver for my dry curly hair. It helps keep my hair looking nice for longer in between salon visit, and it’s free of a bunch of crapy thing that are in a lot of other hair care. It is so worth the price tag that goes with it.
Leanne S.
Chicago
I have dry, coarse hair that I usually straighten every day, but when it’s humid out or I want to give my hair a break, I use this. I’m still not in love with my hair when it’s wavy but this is the best product I’ve found. I have to use two quarter sized amounts for my medium length hair, so if using it daily it could become expensive.
Amber B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used the briogeo curl charisma leave-in defining for a couple days & I love it! It holds my curls in place, leaves my hair feeling SOFT & it smells sooooo good. My hair is also less frizzy throughout the day! An extra bonus (this may just be something I prefer) but it does leave my hands feeling sticky like most creme.
Haley A.
I have wavy curly hair do you have to use gel after this product?
Dhivya K.
I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily.. Is this too heavy a product to try?
Jasmine V.
Houston
Does this product weigh down your hair and over condition if you tend to be more oily? I've used other curl product that are just too heavy for my curls!
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Do they sell this product at target?
Heather G.
Does this leave your hair "crunchy"?