BY BRIOGEO #23 in Curl Enhancing

Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Crème hydrates, defines and weather-proofs curls, while maintaining touchable movement and light, flexible hold. Mollis leaf and tomato fruit ferments smooth and seal the hair cuticle to lock out frizz-causing environmental moisture and promote consistent curl formation, while ultra-hydrating avocado oil helps hair retain moisture and increase elasticity to protect against damage.

For added hold, cocktail with Curl Charisma Frizz Control Gel to create the perfect blend of hydration and hold custom-suited for your hair type.

Buy on Sephora
Sabrina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This linked with the curl charisma gel and diffuser really transformed my gel. I would neccessarily use this by itself but I do use it as a leave-in conidtioner treatment which has helped hydrate my locks. It also smells really good. I think it should be called a conditioner rather than defining creme
Alyssa D.
Waipahu , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with the Briogeo brand it’s self but that have changed how my curls can look it’s a must have and I’ve only had a sample of it but best believe it’s on my Xmas list and will be in my home in the next few day
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an interesting product. Admittedly, I didn't try this with the gel as I only got it as a sample in a bag from Sephora but it changed the pattern of my curls and made them a lot bigger, which was a different look. The definition wasn't the greatest, but I think if I had combined it with the gel it would have been.
Sarah G.
Crested Butte
makes my hair feel great and is all natural and organic! no endocrine blockers or parabens! Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino + Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES! Get it!!!! It smells so good!! It truly helps keep the curl and look you're aiming for! It blew my expectations out the door! I have straight hair and when I want the beach waves look I put this on right after the shower!
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has changed curly hair girls life, I use this all the time and I love the way my hair's texture, the curls, and feeling hydrated..... Everytime I use this my hair feels like a hair stylist did it.
Anastasia l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This defining creme is ok although I wouldn't purchase it myself most likely! I have very dry hair, but it still made my hair feel very greasy. I put very little in so it wasn't that was the problem.
Larissa F.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best curl cream I've tried so far! I gave it a try when I received a sample of this in my curly hair sample kit from Sephora and was happy with the results. I officially got talked into buying when I was shopping at Sephora and talked with a rep for Briogeo. I was sold on the fact that they aim to use mostly natural ingredients while avoiding some universally undesirable ingredients such as silicones, sulfates, and parabens. I'm a curly girl recovering from heat damage and a decade of relaxing, so I'm quite prone to scrutinizing the chemistry of products to avoid further potential damage where others might not be as bothered. My curls are in the type 3 range with a mix of all types 3 textures.

This cream has a loose consistency; kind of reminds me of glue which seems to be a good texture for spreadability & measuring how much you need. My curls are quite dense in distribution though fine in diameter. This means I need to use more than the average user however I must remain aware of potential buildup. I've received no buildup from this cream whatsoever. I use this after I wash my hair at night and air dry while I sleep. I notice my curls are full of life and bouncy. Hair is quite soft as well, thanks to the moisturizing properties found in this; it basically doubles as a leave-in conditioning cream.

Compared to the salon brands, this isn't offensively priced at all for $20, with much less mystery in the ingredients. My one concern is that this doesn't smell as nice as other perfumed products, but it's also nice as it isn't overpowering. This is probably light enough for wavy patterns too. I urge everyone to give this a fair shot!
Tayná Perpetua P.
Danville, CA
I've been using dryer and straight for a long time, now my curls are almost gone and totally undefined. I'm trying to get my hair back again, and the Kit that arrived at my home it's just amazing. The shampoo for cream. They have a delicious scent, which I could spend hours under the shower - As leaving a wonderful texture - Now, I just dry the root and let the curls act natural on the tips.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won the Briogeo charisma curl in a contest and I'm glad I won it. This product makes my wavy hair less frizzy, much more moisturized, and makes my waves more wavy and controlled. It adds volume I haven't seen in my hair for some time and I love wearing my hair down and not flat ironed all the time. It has a light scent and it isn't my favorite scent but it goes away as soon as my hair dries. All I do is let my hair air dry and my waves last all day and even the next day I can apply it to my ends and I'm good to go. A great product!
Haley A.
I have wavy curly hair do you have to use gel after this product?
Dhivya K.
I have fine hair that gets weighed down easily.. Is this too heavy a product to try?
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair "crunchy"?
Jasmine V.
Houston
Does this product weigh down your hair and over condition if you tend to be more oily? I've used other curl product that are just too heavy for my curls!
Kassandra G.
Providence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they sell this product at target?