BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
Superfoods Tropical Hair-Adise Nourishing Hydration Hair Care Kit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Briogeo Briogeo Superfoods™ Tropical Hair-Adise Nourishing Hydration Hair Care Kit!
Stacey T.
Grand Ledge, MI
I found this set at TJ Maxx! I was so happy because I was going to pay full price for it, and found it cheaper there. I love the scent of these products. It is such a soft smell. It will stay on your hair for a long time. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair very wavy and soft. I mainly bought this to try the spay that came with this. The spray smells just like the shampoo and conditioner, so it is an extra bonus to ensure the smell stays. The spay itself really brought out the curls in my hair. It did not leave my hair sticky. The set is amazing if you are looking for beach wave hair.

Looking for your answer?