BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz)

Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz)

33.8 oz Jumbo Size

Does this product work well for volumizing the roots and making hair get less oily? Blossom & Bloom Ginseng Biotin Volumizing Shampoo Briogeo 338 Oz Jumbo Size ?
Has anyone used this product before? My hair lately in the winter has been falling flat and I’m unable to get it more volumized. Can anyone recommend anything to help with this?
Did anyone else find this shampoo and conditioner very drying? My hair was like straw after using these! It was so dry and tangly that even a leave-in conditioner didn’t help.
Start your review of Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz)!
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this conditioner! Smells great and add volume to my flat hair.. not heavy, not greasy just a great “clean” feeling type of conditioner. Love it!
Whitney  T.
Knoxville, TN
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Whitney  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I just got this in a set that came with the shampoo and the [product:briogeo-blossom-&-bloom-ginseng-biotin-volumizing-spray]. I could cry. I have been loosing a lot of hair (like I have to grab clumps of hair off the drain twice while I shower) from stress and this has changed the way my hair looks dramatically. I’ve never had anything from this brand but after using this I’m all about it.
Sarah M.
Jersey City
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Sarah M.
Love this product for not being too thick and makes my hair feel amazing!! My hair feels so good and thick!
Megan P.
Rocklin, CA
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Megan P.
I really like this! Smell is good and foams up ever though it’s sulfate free. I wouldn’t say it really gives me much more volume though. It helps a bit but not a huge noticeable amount.
Kim D.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This conditioner and its matching shampoo is simply Awesomeness! Following the instructions to the letter as not to over condition ( I made that mistake in my very first use) this product makes my hair incredibly soft, shiny, bouncy and full of volume. I am so happy to have found these products and brand. If it were not for a word of mouth recommendation that led me to ask for a free sample one day when I saw it at Sephora I would never have known how great this product would be for my hair.
Katie N.
I have to say, I was pleasantly surprise to find out how much I loved this shampoo! I was looking for a natural product that not only smelled great, helped with some body acne but also took care of dirty hair. This one did just the trick! I have thick hair as it is and this product does a great job of getting all the grim after a good wash. Highly recommend it!
Megan P.
Rocklin, CA
I like this! However it doesn’t spread well through the hair so I do tend to feel I need more than other brands. I don’t notice a huge difference in volume.
Adria T.
Decatur, GA
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Adria T.
This is so bomb! First when I take my hair wrap off in the morning my hair smells and feels so good! Adds great volume to your hair if applied properly I got a trial version at first but have move on to bigger bottles! Don't sleep on Briogeo! A1 PRODUCT
Makenzie J.
Phoenix, AZ
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) uploaded by Makenzie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Briogeo Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo (32oz) this conditioner is great for damaged hair! I could definitely feel a difference in my hair after using this conditioner. Makes your hair feel refreshed, thick, and smelling good! Definitely recommend
Ivy H.
Fort Hood, TX
This product really smells amazing and has slowly become my go to for when I’m washing my hair and I really want it to feel clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
il y a 3 ans
Katharine H. il y a 3 ans
I love Briogeo. My hair has volume for the first time in years. I can wash it every other day. I am particular about only shampooing my roots and conditioning the ends. I’ve since added a silicone scalp rubber thing and now I only shampoo every other day. This stuff leaves my hair clean, strong and voluminous.