BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A volumizing spray with natural hair thickeners and clarifying agents to soak up oil as its produced while acting as a scalp-safe alternative for dry shampoo. What it is formulated to do: This dual-action spray promotes immediate hair... see more...

Mercedes G.
San Jose
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this product so far, it’s help me giving my hair a fuller look during this transition period of my postpartum (hair loss). It isn’t expensive and does its work. Definitely I would buying it again
Lora S.
Ezel, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing!! As are all of their products. They definitely know what their doing. The smell is incredible it leaves my thin hair very voluminous!
Ziva💖 B.
Reisterstown, MD
I get a volumized smooth blow out when I use this product. Love spray products so that I don’t have to get product on my hands. One less step. It is very light and effective. My only issue is that my hair feels dirty on 2nd day, but will continue to use.