BY BRIOGEO #79 in Hairspray

What it is:  A volumizing spray with natural hair thickeners and clarifying agents to soak up oil as its produced while acting as a scalp-safe alternative for dry shampoo.

Who its for:  Those with fine, thin, and/or limp hair.

What it does:  This dual-action spray promotes immediate hair fullness enhancement and longer-term thickness results. For the immediate term, the formula contains a unique ingredient—maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch—to coat each strand of hair and promote a fuller appearance. Lemon and witch hazel extract dissolve excess oil and help extend time between washes, acting as a scalp-safe alternative for dry shampoo. For long term benefits, the spray contains ginger and ginseng to support natural blood flow to the scalp and promote healthy follicle growth, while biotin strengthens the hair follicle.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Vegan.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:
  Spray throughout clean, damp hair with focus on the roots prior to blow drying.

Precautions:

• Is the full size product an aerosol can? It's hard to tel...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I received this in my Sephora play box and I absolutely love it! I love the refreshing scent, it reminds me of orange citrus and flowers. It also has many uses and benefits. It’s great for fine/thin hair as it naturally helps thicken and add a light volume to it. It also acts as a alternative to a dry shampoo as it absorbs oils on the scalp but does not give that sticky texture that dry shampoo gives. It is very lightweight. It also strengthens week and damaged hair as it has biotin, ginger and ginseng in it. There are so many benefits to this product. My hair feels and looks much healthier since I’ve been using this. I definitely recommend it and would continue to reuse/repurchase.
Rochelle L.
Orlando
I have tried a lot of volumizing sprays and this one really impressed me. I thought because of its all natural ingredients that it wouldn’t do give enough umphf but it did! I have really fine straight hair, shoulder length, if i blow dry it without product it’s super flat and extremely soft. I wanted to use something to give me volume but not take away the soft feeling of my hair. I notice a lot of other products give my hair a tacky product feeling that I can’t run my fingers through and start to weigh my hair down by the next day. This product keeps my hair soft and fluffy and doesn’t feel like a ton of tacky product buildup. And price is great! I would def buy again.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I thought this was a leave in conditioner. I wish it were, but its a volumizer and texturizer spray. I definitely could use the volumizer but I hate the way the texturizer makes my hair feel and it worries me that using this as a volumizer it will make my hair feel waxed over as well. I applied it to half my hair and I'm happy to say that it does not leave a wax residue. It leaves behind a beautiful light citrus fresh scent. The only problem is that I definitely did not see much of a lift to my hair compared to the other side of my hair.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a sample of this in my Play. This definitely added some volume, especially along the sides of my face (not so much on top, which is where I wanted it), and even restored some of my curl. But, I don't like the way it made my hair feel: kind of...crunchy and with some kind of dried film over it, and it didn't work so well the second time I used it. Not anything I'd buy, which makes me sad since I've liked other Briogeo products before this.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
So far, I really like it! I have a hard time finding volumizing sprays that don’t make my hair feel sticky or stiff or otherwise as it has a lot of product in it. This instantly made my hair feel soft, and I was able to spray it on my hair later in the hair drying process than I usually feel I can get away with. Continues to go strong today!- I used it last night
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play! box.  I really loved it! First of all, it smells amazing.  I sprayed it all over my hair but focused on the roots.  It gave me a some lift, but not a ton.  However, it made my hair soooooo smooth.  I kept running my fingers through my hair.
Tessney M.
I love this product! It has a nice smell and gives just the right amount of natural looking volume. It isn't heavy and doesn't make hair feel greasy. I seem to wake up with my hair not as messed up when I use this for some reason. If you're looking for mega volume, this product may not be for you.
Madiha H.
Orlando, FL
Love this spray! When I need extra volume I spray this before going out and it’s amazing! Looks like beach waves! I got it for free in my
Sephora box and it’s been working like a charm. I have long dead straight hair but it definitely gives me the waves I’m looking for.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I got this in a subscription box and I do not think it is worth the money. I have tried it a couple times and it just doesn’t do that much for my thin hair. It has a light scent which is good, and it’s not super salty like some texture sprays, but it’s ineffective
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
The only reason I wouldn’t give this product 5 stars is because it doesn’t include heat protection. I have to use another product and I just want to use one thing. I received a sample in my Sephora Play box. I did like it for my roots. I try to go a few days without washing my hair and it helped it not look too greasy. Like that it is safe for color treated hair. I blow dried my hair upside down and that helps with volume if you can’t master a round brush!
Amanda P.
WEst Chester, OH
Is the full size product an aerosol can? It's hard to tell from photos with a cap on it.
Veronica M.
I don't always have time to blow dry my hair so I was curious if this Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Gimseng + Biotin Volumizer will work the same if I use it without blow drying? Will I still get the volume & thickening to my hair when air drying or will it leave my hair crispy?
Maddie F.
Where can I get this product? It seems so amazing 😍😍😍
Brooke S.
I have brown curly hair and am dealing with some hair loss. The description of this sounds like it would help but I don't plan on blow drying my hair, would that effect the end result? Also, would this product really help with hair loss?
Sophia C.