BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A volumizing shampoo fortified with follicle stimulating ginger, ginseng, and biotin to provide immediate fullness and long-term hair growth benefits.

Who its for:  Those with fine, thin, and/or limp hair.

What it is does:  This shampoo is infused with follicle stimulating ginseng, biotin, and vitamin B5 to strengthen from root to tip and promote long-term hair growth. Maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch, visibly thickens and separates each strand to enhance volume and fullness. The sulfate-free formula cleanses without stripping, drying, or dulling hair.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Vegan.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  Apply to wet hair and vigorously massage for about 30 seconds as the lather builds, then rinse. If your hair has extra buildup, rinse and repeat.

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

• I've been looking for a hair product with volumizing aspe...3 Answers
Cristina G.
Last year, I noticed clumps of my hair was falling out in the shower. Then, one day as I wash drying off, I saw a 1/4 size bald spot on the top of my hair. Already knowing it was alopecia areata, I confirmed it with a dermatologist. After reading the promising reviews on Sephora, I decided to give this a try. To my surprise, the shampoo and conditioner worked just as promised! I had TONS of volume! It didn’t matter if I air-dried or blow-dries my hair. It was gorgeous! The smell was a little weird, not strong but just not your sweet or fruity typical shampoo smell but I got over it fast.

Here’s the thing. I can’t use it anymore. If fact, I had to return it. I broke out in a HORRIBLE TERRIBLE rash. I mean hives all over my face, neck, chest, arms, back, and stomach. It was so bad that I couldn’t wear makeup for about a week. I had to go to my GP to get steroids and topical steroid cream to help with the itch and pain. I lived in my Aveeno baths! Lol

Yet, I’m giving this 5-stars because this product did work. I don’t know what I was allergic to bc it’s all natural. Plus, I always check the ingredients for all my allergies and I didn’t see anything. I know for a fact it was this product bc I tried twice! Same result. First time, just mild. Second and last time, showed true colors.

However if you have thinning hair, I suggest you try this.
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I believe this product truly helps add volume to my naturally thin straight hair. It’s lightly fragranced but not artificial. It doesn’t get super soapy, but I prefer that for an easier rinse. My hair doesn’t feel dry after using it, but I always follow with conditioner. I really like that this product uses clean ingredients and my hair stylist always compliments the condition of my hair. I don’t really like to use a lot of product in my hair outside of the shower, so this works really well for me. I never thought I would buy shampoo outside of the drugstore. It’s a really good value for the price and amount of product, and because it’s effective!
Patricia M.
Shelter Island, NY
This smells so good, and works so well on my blonde hair, it is great for my scalp which I consider normal. Gives my short hair volume without drying it out. I love that its good for my hair without the sulfates, parade s, along with others!
Lauren W.
This is one of my favorite of the Briogeo shampoo collection. This gives my hair the extra volume and strength I need. It leaves my hair very clean and doesn't weigh it down. I usually allow my hair to air-dry and this doesn't leave it greasy feeling or appearing when dry. A small pump is enough to wash my long hair. It will last a long time. Great product.
Rose G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice shampoo love the scent like a citrus smell not to over powering , leathers well leaves volume and it doesn't have all that junk in it that's bad for your hair the only thing I do not like is that it leaves my hair very tangling
Maybe because I have such thick hair ??? But other than that I love it!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This product works well, i received a samplemi kn my walmart beauty box. It lathers okay and i love the smell. This shampoo and ginseng and biotin. Yhere are no sulfates, parabens or silic9ne in the product
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I have flat lifeless hair and i hate it. I was recently suggested this shampoo/conditioner set and i will never go back. My hair smells and feels great and it's not nearly as flat as it was. It has body and volume now
Shelley D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this after receiving a free sample and absolutely fell in love. THE SCENT. The scent alone is enough to make you want to buy 20 bottles. But the product itself was so nice - it lathered super thick and truly made my hair feel volumized and full. I love that it’s certified clean, and the overall effect of the product makes up for the high price.
🎀Amber N.
I love that this brand is free of chemicals that aren’t meant for the hair. I have used this a few times and I really enjoyed it. Not only does it smell amazing but I noticed a difference in my hair after a couple washes. My hair felt thicker and smoother. I would recommend anything by this brand because the ingredients are just so amazing.
Cleo C.
San Jose, CA
I have the bigger bottle of this shampoo and I absolutely love it. It is so natural and free of all of that nasty gunk that makes your hair feel smooth but isn't good for your hair at all.

I can't say that my hair is super volumized after using this shampoo but it definitely does less flat. The bottles are lasting me forever too which is nice!
Brie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been looking for a hair product with volumizing aspects as well as to help hair growth. Does this product help hair growth and hair repair?

Amazon