Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Conditioner uploaded by Christie B.

BY BRIOGEO

What it is:  A volumizing and thickening conditioner fortified with follicle supporting ginger, ginseng, and biotin to provide immediate visible fullness and long-term hair growth benefits.

Who its for:  Those with fine, thin, and/or limp hair.

What it does:  This dual-action conditioner enhances the look of hair fullness and thickness. It contains a unique ingredient—maltodextrin, a natural sugar starch—to coat each strand to promote a fuller appearance without sticky or stiff after-effects. For long term benefits, the conditioner contains ginger to support natural blood flow to the scalp and support healthy follicle growth, while biotin strengthens and encourages new hair growth.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Vegan.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  After shampooing, apply starting from the ends and working your way up to the scalp.  Do not over condition, especially if you have fine hair.  Let the conditioner sit for 15 seconds and then thoroughly rinse.

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

Buy on Sephora
Kim D.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This conditioner and it's matching shampoo is simply Awesomeness! Following the instructions to the letter as not to over condition ( made that mistake in my very first use) and this product makes my hair incredibly soft, shiny, bouncy and full of volume. I am so happy to have found this these products and brand. If it were not for a word of mouth recommendation that led me to ask for a free sample one day when I saw it at Sephora I would never have know how great this product would be for my hair.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh man I love this stuff. I order it from Sephora, so it's a little spendy, but I keep coming back. I'm on my third bottle. My boyfriend and I have short curly hair and we both love this conditioner. It is gentle and made with natural ingredients that don't weigh our curls down. The scent is nice as well.
Sammy W.
This shampoo worked really well. It lathered easily and worked really good for my dry scalp. It smelled nice and lasted a long time. I got it at Ulta and I would buy it again, I was not disappointed.
Brooke M.
Arlington, TX
Ya'll, I have the FINEST hair in the universe and this does NOT weigh my hair down! It is fantastic! My hair dresser also noticed lots of new hair growth after I'd been using for about 3 months, thanks to the Biotin in it! The smell is also delicious!!
Hailey L.
Santa Ana, CA
I think that this is a great product, however, I don't think it was perfect for me. It had an amazing scent that seemed to last forever, but it left my hair feeling heavy. I don't color my hair so I don't know how it works for people with colored hair.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
A little of this conditioner goes a long way. My usual straw like ends of my hair became smooth soft and silky. It smells lovely as well. I will be buying this conditioner!
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I used this conditioner in conjunction with the brands shampoo and my hair felt so soft and clean. The smell is very citrusy but I didn't mind it. I didn't see a huge increase in volume but how soft and light it made my hair feel made up for it. I really like this conditioner and will definitely continue to use it. I received this product complimentary for my honest opinion!
Lottah D.
I've been a hair product junkie for quite some time. I bought this Shampoo and Conditioner on a whim. I'm glad I did because my husband always smells my hair when I use this shampoo and says my hair smells so good. I prefer volumizing shampoos since I have long, straight hair but most usually leave my hair dry and frizzy. This did not, and left my hair shiny and smooth with volume. I'm pleased with the price and performance, and the fact it contains natural ingredients.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells amazing, contains biotin which is GREAT for your hair. The volume it gives is only so/so, but I want to give it more time to see if it's just something i need to use more before it really starts to work. So far I am a huge fan of this product.

I received this product free for testing purposes but my opinions are definitely my own.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This conditioner has a wonderful, invigorating citrus scent that is great in the mornings! You don't need much either. It doesn't weight down your hair, but still moisturizes effectively. I have dry ends and a semi-oily scalp and it works great.