BY BRIOGEO

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A nutrient-rich, green juice-inspired shampoo formulated to quench parched, dull strands with a daily dose of matcha and apple. Key benefits: - Boosts dull locks - Hydrates dry, parched hair - Protects against environmental damage If you want to know more… Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo is the perfect addition to your everyday wellness routine. This nutrient-rich, green juice-inspired shampoo is formulated to visibly replenish dull and parched locks with a supercharged boost of vitamins and hair health ingredients. By harnessing the power of fruit and vegetable fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, this shampoo helps to support the vibrancy and strength of hair. This SLS-free, color-safe formula won't strip hair of moisture. This product features a 98 percent naturally derived formula that is six free: no harsh sulfates (SLS/SLES), no silicones, no phthalates, no parabens, no DEA, no artificial dyes. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without gluten. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. see more...

Start your review of Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind(TM) Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo 12.5 oz/ 369 mL!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kat M.
I know this review isn't going to be very popular but it is what it is. This shampoo and conditioner set are ok. They shampoo and condition my hair just fine. But I can find other shampoo and conditioner sets that shampoo and condition better (and even smell better!) at the drugstore. I love Briogeo and am a die hard deep conditioning mask fan but why pay the ridiculous price for these two items when you can get better and more affordable. I think the cult following these two products have are due to the fact that they were way overhyped and not necessarily because they perform better than their counterparts.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind(TM) Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo 12.5 oz/ 369 mL I am loving this shampoo! It works amazing as a daily shampoo - it leaves my hair soft, clean, sulfate free, and smells wonderful. It’s very nourishing and my hair is mostly normal. The price is high, so I recommend purchasing when you have a coupon or there is a special. I am pretty hard on my hair due to daily workouts and I love pretty much everything about this product.
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
So refreshing and worth the splurge this shampoo you only need a tiny pea and it sudds and distributes very easily! Makes your hair super shiny and makes your hair vibrant and clean.. I LOVE this brand because of their ingredients that they carefully source and use the ingredients truly do make your hair look healthier but also it does really makes your strands healthier as well. Love this shampoo and much more from this brand it is a bit price but well worth it in my book!!
Kayla W.
I've tried a few Briogeo shampoos and conditioners and loved them, so I was excited to give this one a try. Right off the bat, I loved the green apple smell. I have fine, curly, highlighted hair so heavy shampoos and conditioners can weigh my curls down, yet my hair requires a lot of moisture. I love how this makes my hair feel. It makes my hair feel healthy and soft without weighing my hair down! I highly recommend this shampoo for the good ingredients and good hair days!
Alison t.
Orem, UT
Okay, this shampoo is amazing! I have never really thought that shampoo/conditioner makes a difference on my hair but let me tell you, this stuff does. My hair is SO soft and SO shiny after using this! My hair looks less damaged and just so healthy! I highly recommend using this with the conditioner because the shampoo alone makes your hair feel straw like but then the conditioner comes in and completely changes that.
Sonu P.
south Jordan
This shampoo caused severe hairloss for me. I never suspected it because of the clean product claim. Also the hair would turn really oily and dirty the next day or two of washing. It works for so many people it seems from the reviews but if anyone is experiencing hair loss after using this shampoo please try any other shampoo to test. I lost a lot of hair using this for a long time and thought it might be because of the change of city. It was not. As soon as I started using another shampoo the loss of hair stopped.
Molly C.
Franklin
Briogeo Be Gentle Be Kind(TM) Kale + Apple Replenishing Superfood Conditioner 12.5 oz/ 369 mL

These are hands down my me go to shampoo and conditioner set. I've tried every brand toy can think of from drug store to high end and nothing compared to this! The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair feeling so fresh and clean
sumra a.
Waco
This shampoo has been the most effective product I’ve used for my hair! It clarifies my hair making it feel very clean and refreshed. It doesn’t weight my hair down and has a very pleasant scent. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger but I’ve been recommending this product to everyone!
Tina G.
Central Point, OR
LOVE at first sniff!  The smell is heavenly and it works just as good as it smells.  My hair is dry/damaged and this conditioner is great for every day.  It is not heavy and has great slip.  You can tell in the shower that your hair is going to style great by the way it feels.  Try it, you will love it!
Salma K.
PARKESBURG, PA
This was meh. I mean it's an ok shampoo nothing much to say about it. Its gentle but made my hair feel a bit on the dry side. Smell is mild and the shampoo lasts a long time but I would not buy it again

Sephora