BeautyHairHair ProductsBriogeo
Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo

Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly A nutrient-rich, green juice-inspired shampoo formulated to quench parched, dull strands with a daily dose of matcha and apple. Key benefits: - Boosts dull locks - Hydrates dry, parched hair - Protects against environmental damage If you want to know more… Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo is the perfect addition to your everyday wellness routine. This nutrient-rich, green juice-inspired shampoo is formulated to visibly replenish dull and parched locks with a supercharged boost of vitamins and hair health ingredients. By harnessing the power of fruit and vegetable fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, this shampoo helps to support the vibrancy and strength of hair. This SLS-free, color-safe formula won't strip hair of moisture. This product features a 98 percent naturally derived formula that is six free: no harsh sulfates (SLS/SLES), no silicones, no phthalates, no parabens, no DEA, no artificial dyes. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and formulated without gluten. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

I Just ordered this in the mail and it’s super liquidy for a shampoo. Is it supposed to be like that, or did I get a bad batch?
Is this good for dry and thick hair?
Does this dry hair out if used often?
Start your review of Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo!
Trinum J.
San Ramon, CA
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Trinum J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo!!! I just bought this at Ulta a couple weeks ago and have been loving it ever since. It makes my hair feel so hydrated and nourished. It smells so yummy! The minimalistic packaging is just an icing on the top!
Karen A.
Beaverton, OR
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Karen A.
My daughter introduced me to this amazing product line a year ago. I have colored treated hair and needed something gentle enough for daily use. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and several other Briogeo styling products. I love how shiny and healthy my hair looks.
Lori  M.
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Lori  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this in one of my ULTA hauls as a free sample for buying so much and I'm so glad I got the chance to try this cause I have been wondering about this for sometime now. This shampoo lathers up really good in the shower and I dont have to use very much either. After u rinse, it leaves the hair silky smooth and ready for the conditioner. I'm definitely buying more of this to be able to use it longer.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
There is nothing special about this shampoo. It is watery and doesn't lather well leaving my hair feeling dried out. It smells okay but not my favorite for sure. I will not be getting this again.
Raven A.
Irvine, CA
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Raven A.
I received a sample size of this product after purchasing their scalp products. I wanted to love this product because the ingredients are so clean and it smells amazing! I used once and instantly knew I won’t be purchasing. In the shower, it doesn’t form a strong lather and therefore is not good for girls who only was their hair once a week. I ended up using the whole sample packet for my hair and my hair still didn’t feel clean. Might be good for dry/fine hair.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was surprised at how well it sudds up without sulfates. This leaves my hair soft without frizzy hair after washing. The conditioner is a great compliment to this product. Together they hydrate well and help prevent dandruff. I would buy again. You only need a small amount of product for both.
Valentina C.
Chula Vista, CA
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Valentina C.
Wonderful shampoo! I bought it with the conditioner and it’s a match made in heaven. It smells like green apples and is free of sulfates, silicones and parabens. and a quarter size of the shampoo goes a long way. It lathers beautifully and my hair feels so hydrated and soft afterwards. I don’t feel as though this shampoo strips my hair of it’s natural oils, instead it feels nourished even during the washing process. I have natural non treated wavy hair that tends to get frizzy, and this gives it such a beautiful finish! I recommend it strongly especially with the conditioner.
Kathryn S.
Smithtown, NY
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Kathryn S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo along with matching conditioner. I have long highlighted hair and am always searching for a nourishing product. Nice clean scent when washing. Not a huge amount of lather- but that is ok with me. My hair felt clean, but not stripped. Did not weigh down my fine hair. I would recommend this shampoo to my friends and family.
Rebecca P.
Columbia, MD
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this mainly for the smell, such a fresh and crisp apple smell. I was worried this would be a weird scent because of the matcha but I love this. I also use purple shampoo for my blonde hair, and this is perfect to help keep my hair healthy as well as blonde 😂 Big fan! Definitely a bit pricey but if you are curious about this brand, this is a great one to start with!
Deliann G.
Tampa, FL
Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo uploaded by Deliann G.
I absolutely love this brand and shampoo. It Smells so good and leave my hair so smooth and shiny. This formula is for oily hair I highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ammarah  M.
il y a un an
Maja T. il y a un an
I’m not sure about hair fall, But it smells good and it will make your hair silky. It’s gentle.