• Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind Avocado Quinoa Co-Wash Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind

BY BRIOGEO

What is is:  A 4-in-1 formula that effectively cleanses, conditions, detangles, and nourishes hair.  This ultra-hydrating cleanser removes impurities without stripping hair of natural oils.  Fortified with hydrating shea, nourishing avocado oil & quinoa extracts, and soothing aloe to enhance manageability and healthiness of the hair.

Who it’s for:  For those with textured, thick, dry, and/or color treated hair.

What it does:  Gently, yet effectively, rids the hair of dirt and buildup while nourishing & conditioning the hair with nutrient-rich essential ingredients. This high slip cleanser also aids in the detangling process and leaves the hair feeling hydrated, soft, & silky.

Safe for:  Color treated, keratin treated, chemically-treated, and relaxed hair.

Attributes:  Cruelty-free.  Vegan.  Gluten-free.  Contains organic ingredients.  98% naturally-derived.

Formulated WITHOUT:  Sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, DEA, and synthetic dyes.

Suggested Usage:  Dispense four to eight pumps of product, depending on the length and thickness of your hair.  Apply to wet hair and vigorously massage, starting at the scalp and then through to the ends of the hair.  If your hair has extra buildup, rinse and repeat as necessary.

Precautions:  Avoid contact with eyes.  For external use only.

• Do you just use this product or switch off with a sudsing...1 Answers
  • Does this work on African American hair4 Answers
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I am using this right now on my dry hair. I bleached it about a month ago and have been washing once a week ever since. I tried many different co washes but this one is the best one I have tried and I must say I totally think it is worth the extra bit of money. I also really love the way it smells. if you have oily hair maybe it wont work the best for you but for people who are dry and/or damaged we could definitely use this cleansing conditioner which also de tangles and smells great. it holds in your moisture but cleanses with natural oils. I love that it is color safe and that no sulfates or paragons or silicons. this is so good for your hair. will def repurchase. I care about my hair and dont mind spending $$$ on it. :) also will recommend this highly
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This makes my curls so soft and luscious. But I don’t like how greasy my hair gets right now with it. Was hoping that it was just the transition phase when I started using it but it’s been ~8 weeks and my hair never really got past that greasy stage right by my roots (despite home mush I scrub).
Ashley J.
I workout and sweat a lot so going days without washing my hair is just a no-no for me. I was looking for something gentle yet very nourishing and had heard awesome things about this cowash.
I’ve been using it once a week for the past month and I’ve I noticed a difference in my hair. While I sometimes feel that it doesn’t rinse out completely I do still like it a lot. The smell is nice and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy rather soft and manageable.
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
The first time I used this I loved it! My hair felt clean and it was really easy to comb out afterwards. The second time I used it I felt like my hair wasn’t totally clean. It does take a lot of product for my thick hair to feel clean. No lather which is to be expected. I’ll keep using it but I’m not convinced this is a keeper yet.
Mikaela B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my holy grail hair products. I usually wash my hair weekly, alternating between this and a clarifying shampoo to remove heavy product build-up. This co-wash is so nourishing and moisturizing to my curly hair! It lathers really nicely and leaves my hair clean and manageable, which isn't the easiest task!
Chelsea R.
Love this gentle cleanser for my hair. I have very thick and dry curly hair. This product is free from chemicals that strip the hair and damage curls. It’s mostly organic and I believe it is even safe for pregnancy! Briogeo has awesome products.
Sheyenne S.
rio rancho, NM
I am absolutely obsessed with this co wash. It’s gentle on the hair & cleanses without causing the hair to be weighed down. The scent is amazing, my hair is healthier, stronger, & so much more manageable since switching to a co-wash
Major M.
Cleveland, OH
This is such a fantastic cleansing conditioner. One of the best I’ve ever tried. It’s so nourishing and leaves my curls bouncy and in formation! There is no residue but the price point is a bit higher than traditional shampoo.
Nmj
Purchased at: Sephora
When you really work this product, it cleans your hair very nicely. I have a routine that uses this once a week in between two different sudsing shampoos, and this one is the bridge that gets my hair through the 4 days I try not to wash it.
Kayla T.
Dillsburg
I started co washing off and on a few years. This co wash works Bette than any other brand I’ve tried. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. My scalp is oily but my hair is really dry. It helps to balance the two out.
Roshonda F.