BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A cold-pressed, organic, fair trade castor oil packed with vitamins and nutrients to promote healthy and nourished hair, scalp, skin and brows.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skin Concerns: Dryness

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily

Hair Concerns: Dryness, Thinning, Damage/Split Ends/Breakage

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil: Multi-use nourishment that is perfect for hair (even taming flyaways, scalp, skin, and brows); a cushiony, natural-humectant rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids, like ricinoleic acid, to protect and nurture the skin and hair.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Cold-pressed purity and clean conscious. Briogeo’s method of cold-pressing the castor seeds preserves nutrients originally present in the seed after harvest. Their castor oil is certified fair-trade and Fair For Life, meaning their investment here funds community programs in India's Kutch district.

Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil.

Suggested Usage:
-Use daily or as needed.
-Dispense a small amount and massage into clean hair, scalp, skin, and cuticles.
-Do not rinse.
-To condition brows, apply with a clean mascara wand or cotton swab. Reapply as needed.
-Use with a cotton swap to nourish eyebrows and the hairline.

Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil

Start your review of Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephany z.
Sutton, MA
Castor oil has worked wonders for me. After after a baby I noticed s lot of hair loss ! I started applying this once a week to my hair and left it on over night with a hair net and I started noticing little baby hairs regrowing. Since it worked so good for my head of decided to try some on my eyelashes and it made them better! I highly recommend castor oil if you need to regrow hair. I read it’s also good for your skin but I haven’t used it on my skin yet! This brand is cruelty free and vegan which is awesome and that’s why I purchased castor oil from them.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
#sponsored I’ve been obsessed with Briogeo for years ever since I tried a sample of their leave in conditioning spray. 😍 Recently I got the pleasure to try their B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil and it’s been a staple in my beauty routine. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks now and I’m so impressed with the results! ⁣

I love that it’s organic, cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan! It’s also full of omega fatty acids which are great for promoting hair growth and hydrating skin such as my elbows and cuticles. I also use it for taming my flyaways! I highly recommend you checking out Alessandra V. #BWell Organic + Cold Pressed 100% Castor Oil, you’ll thank me later! The best part is that you can now get this incredible oil Séphora M.!☺️ #briogeo
Anna H.
1,423 reviews
Another winning product from Briogeo B Well! When I curl my hair it takes a beating. it gets dry and feels/looks dull but since have added the castor oil to my routine it mad such a difference. My hair is soft and my curls look amazing and feel so soft! I will never be without this. Look at the curls in my photos! highly recommended by me! BEST Castor Oil from Briogeo B.Well
Iris Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great if your having trouble regrowing your lashes and brows! I put it on right before I go to bed and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my brows and lashes 💜
nicole E.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this soley to use on my lashes and brows before bedtime with a spoolie brush with the intentions to grow and strengthen my lashes and regrow my grows. Ive only been using it for 3 weeks and WOW prayers answered. My lashes look so much fuller and longer and my brows are filling in nicely. I have also been using this twice a week along my hairline and at my ends of my hair.
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I love this stuff. It’s very thick, so it lasts a long time. My hair feels so thick, and is growing. I haven’t used this long enough to see much improvement on my eyelashes and eyebrows. What I love about this is that it’s multifunctional. It doesn’t burn my eyes or make things blurry. I use this every single night, and if I’m not going anywhere, or if I’m not wearing makeup I put this on in the morning as well. This product is so pure, and you can tell it’s great quality. Give it a try ! You won’t regret it ❤️
Yelis H.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I loveeee briogeo b.well castrol oil. I use it after i take a shower on my dry hair. It doesnt even make my hair look oily.
Melissa P.
Brampton , ON
I’ve only used this product for two days on my nails, toe nails, hair line, eye brows and eye lashes and wow! It smells amazing and I notice my nails look shinier and feel stronger!
danielle s.
I bought this product and i am LOVING it!! I have been using it only on my eyebrows & eyelashes and I have been noticing a difference especially with mt eyebrows. I apply it every night with a q-tip. The price isnt bad, you can always find a coupon. There is also alot of product in the bottle. I also received two complimentary samples when purchasing this item from the Briogeo website along with a coupon scratch off!
Deanna F.
temecula
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I have been using this for couple weeks. Love the way my brows looking. I also add to cuticles and scalp. Not too greasy. Nice
Rachael D.
Norwich
How do you apply this product ????
shelley l.
I love this brand. I have several products. I can't wait to try this out!!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I so wanna try this! How much is it and how is it?

Sephora