BY BRIOGEO

What it is: A cold-pressed, organic, fair trade castor oil packed with vitamins and nutrients to promote healthy and nourished hair, scalp, skin and brows.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination

Skin Concerns: Dryness

Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, Coily

Hair Concerns: Dryness, Thinning, Damage/Split Ends/Breakage

Highlighted Ingredients:
- 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Castor Oil: Multi-use nourishment that is perfect for hair (even taming flyaways, scalp, skin, and brows); a cushiony, natural-humectant rich in vitamin E and omega fatty acids, like ricinoleic acid, to protect and nurture the skin and hair.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Cold-pressed purity and clean conscious. Briogeo’s method of cold-pressing the castor seeds preserves nutrients originally present in the seed after harvest. Their castor oil is certified fair-trade and Fair For Life, meaning their investment here funds community programs in India's Kutch district.

Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil.

Suggested Usage:
-Use daily or as needed.
-Dispense a small amount and massage into clean hair, scalp, skin, and cuticles.
-Do not rinse.
-To condition brows, apply with a clean mascara wand or cotton swab. Reapply as needed.
-Use with a cotton swap to nourish eyebrows and the hairline.

Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil

Start your review of Briogeo B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Courtney T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I gave this product a good try, but it’s really just a glorified cheaper castor oil. I ended up returning mine and purchased an organic castor oil from Whole Foods for $3.50 when this one cost me $26. I couldn’t justify the price considering it didn’t do much. Wouldn’t really recommend unless you like to throw money around on brand names.
Stephany z.
Sutton, MA
Castor oil has worked wonders for me. After after a baby I noticed s lot of hair loss ! I started applying this once a week to my hair and left it on over night with a hair net and I started noticing little baby hairs regrowing. Since it worked so good for my head of decided to try some on my eyelashes and it made them better! I highly recommend castor oil if you need to regrow hair. I read it’s also good for your skin but I haven’t used it on my skin yet! This brand is cruelty free and vegan which is awesome and that’s why I purchased castor oil from them.
nicole E.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this soley to use on my lashes and brows before bedtime with a spoolie brush with the intentions to grow and strengthen my lashes and regrow my grows. Ive only been using it for 3 weeks and WOW prayers answered. My lashes look so much fuller and longer and my brows are filling in nicely. I have also been using this twice a week along my hairline and at my ends of my hair.
Meka P.
I have tried other "cold-pressed" and "organic" castor oils in the past and I was far from impressed...they were too thick, some had an interesting smell and I couldn't imagine using those oils on my lashes, skin or hair. Fast forward I recently experienced damage to my lashes from getting eyelash extensions and decided to take a leap of faith and try this brand's castor oil. It's been exactly two weeks since I've applied this product to my sparse lashes...and as I was washing my face I thought my mascara was being stubborn and wasn't coming off. I washed my face three times...then I examined my lashes closely AND realized the makeup was gone, those were my actual lashes!!!

I can't believe how quickly this product has helped my damaged lashes. I also use this product on my lips before I go to bed, my brows, my cuticles and any dry areas on my face due to the cold weather. I am LOVING this castor oil and I've already purchased a back-up bottle...this will be a staple in my beauty collection FOOORRRREVEER!!!
Iris Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is great if your having trouble regrowing your lashes and brows! I put it on right before I go to bed and I’ve noticed a huge difference in my brows and lashes 💜
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
#sponsored I’ve been obsessed with Briogeo for years ever since I tried a sample of their leave in conditioning spray. 😍 Recently I got the pleasure to try their B. Well Organic + Cold-Pressed 100% Castor Oil and it’s been a staple in my beauty routine. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks now and I’m so impressed with the results! ⁣

I love that it’s organic, cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan! It’s also full of omega fatty acids which are great for promoting hair growth and hydrating skin such as my elbows and cuticles. I also use it for taming my flyaways! I highly recommend you checking out Alessandra V. #BWell Organic + Cold Pressed 100% Castor Oil, you’ll thank me later! The best part is that you can now get this incredible oil Séphora M.!☺️ #briogeo
Anna H.
1,423 reviews
Another winning product from Briogeo B Well! When I curl my hair it takes a beating. it gets dry and feels/looks dull but since have added the castor oil to my routine it mad such a difference. My hair is soft and my curls look amazing and feel so soft! I will never be without this. Look at the curls in my photos! highly recommended by me! BEST Castor Oil from Briogeo B.Well
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely more expensive then buying regular castor oil but I love the ease of the packaging and I also love briogeo. Worth the price for me.
Beverly W.
Rosemead, CA
I love using castor oil on my eyebrows to grow them. I've definitely noticed that my eyebrows look more full in the areas that look particularly sparse. I love that this is so versatile so you can use it in your hair, brows, cuticles, etc. I have yet to try this on my eyelashes.
Deanna F.
temecula
Purchased at: Sephora
So far I have been using this for couple weeks. Love the way my brows looking. I also add to cuticles and scalp. Not too greasy. Nice
Rachael D.
Norwich
How do you apply this product ????
shelley l.
I love this brand. I have several products. I can't wait to try this out!!
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I so wanna try this! How much is it and how is it?

Sephora